by Anastasia Beverly Hills

A professional-grade artistry palette featuring 25 deluxe-size, high-performance shades with maximum payoff and a stunning, autumn-themed color story. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This palette contains 25 professional pigments in oversize pans to offer limitless possibilities. It includes a wide range of bold, vibrant, autumn-inspired colors with high pigment. It's perfect for the artist who wants the ultimate color collection and for the makeup fanatic who is ready to take their makeup creativity to the next level.

is this palette worth the money?
I Really want to try this palette, is it good?
I’m intrigued by this palette but nervous about the yellows and neons. I have very pale skin with green eyes and red hair. How would you suggest I use this pallet without looking like a Halloween costume?
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Alysa B.
I’m so in love with the overarching fall brights theme of this palette. The usage of pressed pigments instead of entirely eyeshadows is a smart move for a bold look every time, just be aware that they behave differently than eyeshadows. This is a product which I feel they’ve nearly perfected the formula on and will continue to use frequently. However, be warned that the shades C4 and E2 can be patchy due to the purple/red pigment payoff. My advice is to gently pack the shade(s) on before any others on an unset and slightly tacky base (like their eye primer) to achieve maximum pigment with minimal to no patchiness. The glittery orange shades are wonderful accents and topcoats, and would certainly either benefit from a yellow/orange base shade underneath, or as nice natural emphasis on the lid by itself. Altogether, this is a go-to for me now! As someone who prefers brights over neutrals and pressed pigments over shadows, this is a solid win.
Guttenberg, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Arleen B.
I'm so obsessed with the norvina pro palettes. When I tell you they're pigmented I'm not just saying that, I mean it. They dont crease, even after a 8 hour shift working at trader Joe's lifting boxes and moving all day. These shadows were definitely made for my darker skin girls which I love since it's hard to find colors that are pigmented enough. I recommend picking this up on a sephora sale which is what I did, I get 20% off so I got the pallete for around $49 which isnt a bad gig. This orange palette has a lot more safe everyday colors on top of rainbow type colors. I think it's a great balance. I have the purple also but that one has less nuetral colors. Although I will say, this vol 3 pallete has a few shades that look nuetral in the ban but have a very pigmented reddish brown shade. It's still beautiful but I was surprised since I was going for a simple look that day lol
Round Rock, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Alyssa S.
I was prepared for this palette to not be consistent in its formula with as many shades as it has- but you will be delighted to hear that every one of these matte shades are SUPER pigmented and don’t seem to cause an extraordinary amount of fallout. The shimmers are also beautiful, but the texture is a little less buttery than the standard ABH shimmer/foil. That didn’t bother me because the color payoff is still great, and honestly less likely to result in fallout. It has such a unique color story and you can use it to cobble together a truly unique look; or a simple pumpkin spice smokey. I have been getting A TON of use out of this palette, and the shadows wear lovely throughout my full workdays.
Brighton, CO
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Valerie C.
This is another home run for Norvina and the folks at ABH. This palette is the perfect color story for fall days or for those in the southern hemisphere spring and summer days! The colors are, once again highly pigmented and blend like a dream. They are bright and bold as is or even more intense over your favorite primer. This palette along with the other two Norvina pigment palettes are a great way to begin experimenting with color and color stories in your makeup. The colors come in a variety of matte, metallics and shimmers so there is something for everyone!
Brighton, CO
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Makeup M.
I love the shade range in the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors palette. They are gorgeous colors on their own, as well as as part if a 3 piece set. Each palette has a range of colors that perfectly ties all 3 volumes together. The pigments apply very opaque, the consistency is creamy, and it's crazy pigmented even without primer (but it's a crime to not prime so dont skip!). I LOVE the packaging and most of all, I love the mirror. Its massive. So helpful. Would super recommend, and this palette lowkey reminds me of a cheeseburger.
Phoenix, AZ
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Brandy W.
I LOVE this palette. This was actually the last palette I bought before my no-buy started! The color combo of this palette is my favorite out of the three volumes they have released. It is definitely up there in price but with the amount that you get in just the one volume and the array of colors I find worth it. They are long-lasting and are sure to liven up any makeup looks!
Annapolis
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Leah C.
Purchased at: Sephora
The name on this product is wrong, this is volume 3 of the Norvina pro palettes. Ignoring all of the drama surrounding these releases, I think the quality of this palette was good but definitely below the normal ABH formula. They don’t blend quite as easily and there are certainly some shades in this palette that are extremely similar to each other. This could have been cut down to maybe 16 pans or more unique colors could have been added. Nevertheless, I added a lot of colors to my collection with this purchase and it is sturdy, lux packaging.
San Diego, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Jacky M.
I really loved this palette. I wanted to buy a palette that had more fall colors that I could pair with my other collections and I am very happy with it. It is highly pigmented and it blends out soo well and perfectly with the others shades and is honestly a very well preforming palette that is worth its price. I would recommend this palette for those who want to add some color to their fall looks. This palette is so beautiful and definitely worth its value. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors
Cleveland, OH
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Shanese A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors OMG!! This palette is so beautiful! It took me no time to create a look with this palette. As with the other 2 palettes the colors are pigmented. This is a great spring and fall color palette with the mixture of brights and medium colors.
Poplar Grove, IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors uploaded by Jessy M.
Holy cow! I don’t even know where to start! This palette is amazing. I own every ABH palette, and love them all, but they topped the cake with the new Norvina palettes. The pigment is amazing. They practically blend themselves. I am absolutely going to be purchasing the other two Norvina palettes! Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Collection Volume 2 Pro Pigment Palette Autumn Colors
Ask a question to the Influenster community...