BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #76 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

A trio of Anastastia’s bestselling brow products and tools including a powerful, peptide-based brow-enhancing serum. Enjoy bolder, fuller-looking brows. Start by applying Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced on clean brows every morning and evening, allowing serum to dry before applying makeup. It features a peptide clinically proven to enhance the look of brows. Then use Brow Wiz in tiny, hair-like strokes to shape and define brows. Finally, set your brows in place for the day with conditioning Clear Brow Gel. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced - 0.003 oz Brow Wiz - 0.28 oz Clear Brow Gel It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Over-tweezing your eyebrows throws off the proportions and balance of your entire face. Fuller eyebrows always make the face look more youthful, and give a greater balance to the rest of your features. Eyebrows that are too skinny do the opposite. They tend to age the face and can make the jawline, cheekbones, or even the nose appear too large. see more...

Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Flushing, NY
Love these products so much make it easy for my everybrows to look "on point" ah the best thing I've ever done was buy this eyebrows are important and this really makes them look good and doesn't overdo the look it makes a very great subtle different did I mention it lasts all day and makes your eyebrows stay in place ? There's not enough things in the world I could say about how good and how worth the money this product it
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Rochester, NY
My top 5 make up brands include Anastasia! Always have loved her products since they are within a decent and affordable price range without sacrificing quality. Her brow gel and serum are to die for! No joke. I have tried other brow gels to no avail. The serum is amazing because I literally started growing baby brow hairs within a week or two with nightly application!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Yes! I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, after I plucked part of mine and they weren't growing back, & the hair is growing back now! they aren't as thick as the others right now, but it is a significant change.
hopefully if I keep using the serum it will thicken those up eventually! (also the gel and pencil in the kit are of amazing quality!)
Celeste B.
Celeste B.
Millican, TX
If you have sparse brows and have always wanted to achieve nice, full brows, the Anastasia Beverly Hills No Brows, No Problem Kit is the product for you! I have always had a hard-time doing my eyebrows but this product has changed my life and made it so much easier! It is such a good investment and i recommend it to everyone!
Jayla G.
Jayla G.
Fort Myers, FL
Really really love this products. Makes my eyebrows so perfect and the color is great. I need to buy some more of them. I would show a picture that I have prove that I have it but it's all gone so I have to buy some more. Soon I'll show you but I love this product and really recommend that people will also love it too!!
Angel D.
Angel D.
Southfield, MI
This product is perfect for anyone that has really thin eyebrows and wants to add definition to them. I purchased this item through Sephora. It's long lasting but it isn't waterproof so if you sweat and wipe your forehead you can wipe it off easily! It's a bit pricey but it is worth it! I highly recommend this product!
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
I love all of my abh brow products!! I live by them and so far nothing on the market has come close to there dip brow..brow gel..brow wiz pencil! They are all the bomb!! I can legit go swimming under water and no smudge! It wears for 14+ hours without seperating!! They are just all and all amazing!!!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia is the ruler of the eyebrow world. The products are pricey, however, well worth the money. They are easy to use and apply very well. You will have your dream brows in no time, and they will last all day. I would buy again, and again, and again.
Cassidy T.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow kit is amazing. I use it all the time. I can never find a good durable brow tool to help for my brows. This packaging is very nice and simple. it is a good price, for the benefit of a good brow, HAHA! I definately would buy this again.
Debora O.
Debora O.
Glen Burnie, Maryland
I'm eyebrow designer. I went in a lot of classes to get a better professional.
In all this time I didn't see a better product for eyebrow corrections. This is very easy to use and make you get a perfect brown.
I'll never stop using it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think this product is the best broe product and why? I need to find something great for my brows.
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
Is this one color? What other color options do we have .?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have NO brows ( very thin but there I went thru a Drew Berrymore phase in the 90's and they never grew back) I've used every product out there even wunderbrow but they always wash off when im in the water. Is the staying power good?
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Beaufort, Nc
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really work? Or is it a over rated product?
mel w.
mel w.
Manchester, Lanchashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this is worth the money? I hate my eyebrows and I'm constantly buying different products, really want to try this!