BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A trio of Anastastia’s bestselling brow products and tools including a powerful, peptide-based brow-enhancing serum. Enjoy bolder, fuller-looking brows. Start by applying Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced on clean brows every morning and evening, allowing serum to dry before applying makeup. It features a peptide clinically proven to enhance the look of brows. Then use Brow Wiz in tiny, hair-like strokes to shape and define brows. Finally, set your brows in place for the day with conditioning Clear Brow Gel. This set contains: - 0.04 oz Brow Enhancing Serum Advanced - 0.003 oz Brow Wiz - 0.28 oz Clear Brow Gel It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates Over-tweezing your eyebrows throws off the proportions and balance of your entire face. Fuller eyebrows always make the face look more youthful, and give a greater balance to the rest of your features. Eyebrows that are too skinny do the opposite. They tend to age the face and can make the jawline, cheekbones, or even the nose appear too large.

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Is this product a good ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? I don’t have a lot of hai...1 Answers
  • Is this one color? What other color options do we have .?1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills No Brows No Problem

Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills No Brows No Problem!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Bronx , NY
Pretty sweet! I love when my eyebrows are the same shape and when it has a hard feeling to it. I love touching my eyebrows and knowing that the hair are thick enough. Also I have a lot of hair but they are very light brown and makes it seem like I don't have any eyebrows and with this kit it really helps my problem!
Millican, TX
If you have sparse brows and have always wanted to achieve nice, full brows, the Anastasia Beverly Hills No Brows, No Problem Kit is the product for you! I have always had a hard-time doing my eyebrows but this product has changed my life and made it so much easier! It is such a good investment and i recommend it to everyone!
Paterson
Love how they presented and packaged the product! My eye color varies! It can be blue, green, yellowish, or grey one day or a combo of each! Good value for what it's worth, I love the title of the profit because it literally gives you brows afterwards. Anyone who HATES there brows, is a beginner, and/or has eyebrows that need some work this kit is a must!! Invest invest invest
Hialeah, FL
THIS is the reason i'm still alive. this is the reason i look bomb af on my school pictures. YOU SHOULD SEE THE PICTURES FROM 6TH GRADE WHEN I DIDNT HAVE EYEBROWS. although it's on the expensive side, it is really good and long lasting so i definitely recommend this. A++++++++++
Southfield, MI
This product is perfect for anyone that has really thin eyebrows and wants to add definition to them. I purchased this item through Sephora. It's long lasting but it isn't waterproof so if you sweat and wipe your forehead you can wipe it off easily! It's a bit pricey but it is worth it! I highly recommend this product!
Herminie, PA
This brow kit is amazing. I use it all the time. I can never find a good durable brow tool to help for my brows. This packaging is very nice and simple. it is a good price, for the benefit of a good brow, HAHA! I definately would buy this again.
Anastasia is the ruler of the eyebrow world. The products are pricey, however, well worth the money. They are easy to use and apply very well. You will have your dream brows in no time, and they will last all day. I would buy again, and again, and again.
Bucharest
I would give this product a totally thumbs up! I loved it, so easy to make your eyebrows look real. Best eyebrow product, why? It does last really long! Applying it has to be kind of light but depends on what you really want to achieve, I can't live without it! In love with ABH Cosmetics!
somers point, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills definitely has some of the best brow products! So many options to choose from... This one is definitely a great pick. This little kit is perfect and efficient, just make sure you choose the right color that match your brows...
Fayetteville, AR
This kit is a lifesaver on days that I really want to do up my makeup. It is a little pricey, but lasts about 2-3 months depending on how often you use it. The comb makes it super easy to apply. Would buy again if I wanted to spend the extra money
Do you think this product is the best broe product and why? I need to find something great for my brows.
Gainesville
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz® Is this product a good product? Will it last me for a long time?
Bessemer, AL
Does this really works?

Sephora

Sephora was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email