Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit®

Limited-edition glow kit of Nicole’s go-to highlighters

Me encanta esta marca, funcionan para cualquier ocasión
Is this long wearing ?
Do all these shades work for light-medium skin tone? I dont want to get it and then only 2-3 shades work .
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit®!
Naomi  M.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Naomi  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Ladies! Get the Nicole guerrerio glow kit if you want a blinding highlight! This was limited edition and now it’s here permanently! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #anastasiabeverlyhills #makeup #highlighter #glowkit
Luisa T.
Dallas, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Luisa T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I missed it the first time around and finally was able to get my hands on it when they relaunched it! I’m such a highlighter junkie and this one is a MUST in your collection!
Stephanie  P.
Rogers, AR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Stephanie  P.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Stephanie  P.
Omg I’m so obsessed with this highlighting palette 😍 it’s not glittery. No chunks of glitter whatsoever. It’s so smooth and it’s pigmented ! The colors are so amazing. I was scared to get this at first because I thought the colors would be too dark for me . But no, these work out for my medium skin tone so perfectly ! I love mixing the shades or wearing them alone . A little definitely takes you a long way !
Laura M.
Arizona
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Laura M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am obsessed is an understatement! Want to look like a glazed donut you have to buy this lol 🤗
P ..
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by P ..
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite palettes from ABH. Honestly you could create any look with these colors! Very sparkly , which I love. These highlighters are everything . I recommend this product .
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,229 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
For $40 you get 6 highlighters that are advertised as being “metallic and intense luminousity” with “ultra fine shimmer” that won’t leave behind “shimmer particles”. I will start by saying these apply lighter than they appear in the pan. If you compare this to ABH previous glow kits, it’s most like the sweet glow kit. Definitely not as glittery as the Ultimate glow kit. This formula is not as smooth, creamy, or finely milled as the previous kits. This kit is smooth, a bit denser, blends well, and the sparkles do move a little. With the exception of “forever lit”, this is a warm toned palette. This is a strong, metallic, sparkling highlight kit that isn’t really buildable. Glo getter is a brighter, golden copper with warm undertones and metallic finish. Rich pigment, smooth, blendable, and shows a slight emphasis on skin texture. 143 is a dark gold with warm, bronzy undertones and sparkling, metallic finish. Drier, chunkier, and quite a bit of glitter. Bigger glitter pieces. Kitty Kat is a medium, peachy pink with warm undertones. It has a metallic sheen. Intensely pigmented. Forever young is a light to medium peachy beige with warm undertones and a sparkly metallic finish. High shine, reflective. Daydream is a brighter, medium orange with warm undertones and a sparkling metallic sheen. The most sheer shade in the kit. Forever lit is a bright, cool toned white with a metallic finish. The pigment is decent. You need a denser, flatter brush. Only builds to medium coverage.
Iqra M.
Cedar Park
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Iqra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GLOW KIT!!! My favorite recent purchase. I like to keep my make up subtle and natural. These colors have a very subtle and soft affect on the skin. Feels very hydrating and naturally beautiful!
Germery D.
Bronx, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Germery D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlighter palette was A MOMENT in time… it’s one of those makeup products that shook the beauty industry, it was everyone’s go to. It was my favorite for a while… I just grew out of it and not wanting such a beaming and glittering highlight but if you like intense highlight then you’d love this although if you’re light handed it possibly it can apply lighter. I don’t use it anymore but I can’t ever throw it away it’s too iconic 🥰
Nikki K.
Angola, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Nikki K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love all the shades and how they perform. It really is a great highlighter palette. I’m so happy I decided to get it because it was limited edition.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit® uploaded by Gabrielle G.
I used the white shade ‘Forever Lit’ on my wedding day. Seems fitting 💁🏻‍♀️✨ It is more like a silver with a blueish-lavender shift but it is very wearable! It also photographs well too. All shades are super gorgeous & I would purchase again but I think it’s a limited edition item. Snag one while you can!

627 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...