Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
- Ideal for use with Brush A23
- Layer complementing shades together to brighten cheekbones and collarbones
- Create flawless luminosity by applying shades on eyelids, brow bones and inner corners of eyes
- For added radiance, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge
- Intense payoff & easy to blend
- Ultra-fine formula won't leave shimmer particles
- Smooth, even glow that lasts
Top Questions See all 1,500 Q&A
The kit includes six metallic, sparkling highlight shades ranging from an icy white (Forever Lit) to a warm, dark gold with bronzy undertones (143) which accommodate a wide variety of skin tones. I appreciate that this palette is so inclusive. Most of the highlight shades are warm toned. They can also be blended together to create your own custom glow.
Personally, I can pull off Forever Lit and Forever Young (a warm, light peachy beige) with my fair skin. Kitty Kat (a warm, medium peachy pink) can be worn as a blush topper. I have used the darker shades including 143, Daydream (a bright, warm medium orange) and Glo Getter (a warm, golden copper) as eyeshadows.
The formula is richly pigmented, smooth, buildable and blendable. The palette is packaged in a glittery pink cardboard sleeve. The pan size is 0.16 oz each which is generous. I don’t think I’ll ever hit pan on any of these shades. The discontinued Anastasia Beverly Gleam Kit remains my personal favorite, but this collab is a strong offering from the brand. I’ve heard that the ColourPop Gimme More! Highlighter Palette is a close dupe.
Being a Nicole Guerriero fan for years, I purchased the Glow kit immediately and of course, am super excited to report that the pigmentation on all six colors is blindingly intense and the quality is amazing!
This palette is both Cruelty-free and Vegan which is just incredible! When something is so pretty and has such high ethical values, it just makes it ten times better!
Don’t let the metallic finish scare you though. There is no fallout and these are not chunky at all. They are smooth as butta like the originals.
– Kitty Kat (pink with a platinum shimmer)
– Daydream (coral with white gold shimmer)
– Forever Young (pink pearl with silver shimmer)
– Forever Lit (platinum with lavender shimmer)
– Glo Getter (champagne with rose shimmer)
– 143 (rose gold with bronze shimmer)
The pallet is pink and just a basic board packaging but love that it has the names under rather than some where on the back.
I got lucky and got mine signed by her at her last meet up 😁 Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos