BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Makeup Palettes

• Ideal for use with Brush A23
  • Layer complementing shades together to brighten cheekbones and collarbones
  • Create flawless luminosity by applying shades on eyelids, brow bones and inner corners of eyes
  • For added radiance, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge
  • Intense payoff & easy to blend
  • Ultra-fine formula won't leave shimmer particles
  • Smooth, even glow that lasts

• Should I buy this one or the Aurora one? or both lol19 Answers
  • i want this so bad5 Answers
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit is a limited edition, now discontinued face palette. Nicole Guerriero is a hugely popular beauty vlogger.

The kit includes six metallic, sparkling highlight shades ranging from an icy white (Forever Lit) to a warm, dark gold with bronzy undertones (143) which accommodate a wide variety of skin tones. I appreciate that this palette is so inclusive. Most of the highlight shades are warm toned. They can also be blended together to create your own custom glow.

Personally, I can pull off Forever Lit and Forever Young (a warm, light peachy beige) with my fair skin. Kitty Kat (a warm, medium peachy pink) can be worn as a blush topper. I have used the darker shades including 143, Daydream (a bright, warm medium orange) and Glo Getter (a warm, golden copper) as eyeshadows.

The formula is richly pigmented, smooth, buildable and blendable. The palette is packaged in a glittery pink cardboard sleeve. The pan size is 0.16 oz each which is generous. I don’t think I’ll ever hit pan on any of these shades. The discontinued Anastasia Beverly Gleam Kit remains my personal favorite, but this collab is a strong offering from the brand. I’ve heard that the ColourPop Gimme More! Highlighter Palette is a close dupe.
Kyumin S.
Possibly my favorite highlighter set. I have always been a huge fan of Nicole Guerriero, and seeing her collab with Anastasia was amazing and they didn't disappoint. These highlighters are a bit glittery however, but I don't mind. The only problem I have with these is that one to two of the shades are too dark for me, but I can easily improvise and use them as eye shadows or lip toppers. For darker skinned users, they might also be able to use the lighter shades for different things as well.
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
This pallette is absolutely amazing😍 I just purchased the kin in "Gleam" a couple of days ago and I AM IN LOVE❤❤ It is by far better than the pressed skin perfector by Becca that I own. It goes on smoothly and buttery like the other reviewers have stated. It has this reflective element that I am really loving as well, setting it apart from becca highlighters. The light pink highlighter reflects in the light to look so irredescent, I feel like an angel/mermaid when wearing it.❤❤❤
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
If you are as avid YouTube watcher as I am, you probably know that one of the coolest makeup brands, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and a top YouTuber Nicole Guerriero came out with a collaboration highlighter palette in 2017.
Being a Nicole Guerriero fan for years, I purchased the Glow kit immediately and of course, am super excited to report that the pigmentation on all six colors is blindingly intense and the quality is amazing!

This palette is both Cruelty-free and Vegan which is just incredible! When something is so pretty and has such high ethical values, it just makes it ten times better!

Don’t let the metallic finish scare you though. There is no fallout and these are not chunky at all. They are smooth as butta like the originals.
– Kitty Kat (pink with a platinum shimmer)
– Daydream (coral with white gold shimmer)
– Forever Young (pink pearl with silver shimmer)
– Forever Lit (platinum with lavender shimmer)
– Glo Getter (champagne with rose shimmer)
– 143 (rose gold with bronze shimmer)
Linda C.
Norwalk
Nicole Guerreiro is my all time youtuber so it was a must to get her collab with ABH. I love that there is six large pans of glow. And different shade depending on your skin which I think each goes with all skin tones.
The pallet is pink and just a basic board packaging but love that it has the names under rather than some where on the back.
I got lucky and got mine signed by her at her last meet up 😁 Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Ashlee C.
Lees Summit, MO
This palette is probably the highlight that I reach for the most out of the several that I have. A lot of people don’t like when highlights are sparkly, but i love it! Within the course of the year, I transition from being extremely pale, to very tan, and back again; this palette is perfect for me, as it has highlights ranging in color from white (which i sometimes even use when i’m tan and want to blind people with my highlight) to tan. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves glittery highlights, as there’s a color in there for everyone! As soon as I can afford another one, I will definitely be adding this to my kit to use as a makeup artist!
Amanda J.
Nicole is my favorite beauty vlogger! I’ve been watching her videos for years! I was so excited to see that she collabed with Anastasia Beverly Hills! I love this glow kit! The shades are gorgeous and have excellent pigmentation! The only issue is I wasn’t able to utilize every shade because I do have very pale skin! The shades that are too dark for me I normally use as an eyeshadow though! They work great as eyeshadow! It’s a great palette but keep in mind that you probably won’t be able to use every shade for your skin tone! If you can get past that, then you should purchase this palette! High quality and gorgeous!
Lindsey M.
This is not like most of the other Anastasia glow kits. This formula is very shinny and reflective, but very glittery. It is similar to the 6 pan holiday kit Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - Ultimate Glow . I don't like this as much as the other and it is very glittery. The glitter gets all over the face and your body and it transfers so easily. Not a thing I'm looking for. The colors are beautiful and the packaging is also amazing. I don't reach for it often but keep it because it is a great collector item. Beautiful packaging. The bottom six are this
isabelle m.
El Paso, TX
my sister got this for me as a gift and at first it seemed a little too glittery for my liking and i hardly ever use the white highlight shades but my lord, the other shades are ridiculously pigmented and do a great job at making me shine bright. i honestly think im using one of their highlights from the palette in my picture at the moment... either way, i love it and while i have a ton of different palettes i tend to reach for this one more often when i want to make a statement.
Brittany C.
I'll admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of this glow kit when I first got it. It sat in my beauty drawer for a couple months before I discovered how beautiful some of these highlighters can be. I have light skin , so the only colors I can really use are forever young, forever lit, and kitty kat. When I first tried the palette out, I was only using forever lit, which I'm not a huge fan of because It gives you a very metallic, blinding look. But forever young on the other hand is so beautiful on my skin! Forever lit is probably best when mixed with the darker shades in the palette if you're not a fan of an intense highlight and instead want a softer glow (like me!). The other shades can definitely be used as eyeshadows. The consistency is nice and smooth. I would say that these do have some glitter to them, so if you're not a fan you might be better off passing on these. But if you don't mind a little glitter and like a bright highlight, this palette is for you.
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Should I buy this one or the Aurora one? or both lol
I've seen a lot of people who are getting theirs broken on Instagram. I just ordered mine, but wondering how many other people had issues with the palette being broken when they got it? thank you, @beautybycatherine_
SHARINA M.
Doral, FL
Nicole Guerrero Highlighter Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit or Moon Child highlighter ??? What's your Fav? 😍 If it is Nicole G. Put a NG ☄ And if it is Moon Child Put a MC 💎
Amanda M.
What's your favorite highlight?? Mine at the moment is the Anastasia Nicole glow kit. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Neisha G.
Should I buy this one or moon child??