BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Makeup Palettes

• Ideal for use with Brush A23
  • Layer complementing shades together to brighten cheekbones and collarbones
  • Create flawless luminosity by applying shades on eyelids, brow bones and inner corners of eyes
  • For added radiance, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge
  • Intense payoff & easy to blend
  • Ultra-fine formula won't leave shimmer particles
  • Smooth, even glow that lasts

• Should I buy this one or the Aurora one? or both lol21 Answers
  • i want this so bad5 Answers
Montana O.
Mooresville , NC
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit, Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit 6 x 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g, Other more...
I absolutely LOVE the Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit! It was a limited edition palette that I believe they should bring back as permanent. The colors are amazing and for a variety of skin tones. The are super soft and blend easily into the skin. They give you that glow and can be intense or more natural if you use a light hand. These can also be used as eyeshadows and I like to use to highlight my inner corner of my eye and it just makes the look. I highly recommend ALL the Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits to everyone. You won’t be disappointed and they last a while. Some were limited edition but they do have permanent ones. The Moonchild, Nicole Guerriero, and the Sun Dipped palettes are the ones I use all the time. I also enjoy the Aurora Glow Kit bit it has a more colorful vibe just like the Moonchild. Highly recommend so if you do not have any of the Glow Kits, I suggest you go pick one up today. You can purchase online, at Ulta Beauty and Sephora. 5 stars all day long’n
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit 6 x 0.16 oz/ 4.5 g more...
The Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit is a limited edition, now discontinued face palette. Nicole Guerriero is a hugely popular beauty vlogger.

The kit includes six metallic, sparkling highlight shades ranging from an icy white (Forever Lit) to a warm, dark gold with bronzy undertones (143) which accommodate a wide variety of skin tones. I appreciate that this palette is so inclusive. Most of the highlight shades are warm toned. They can also be blended together to create your own custom glow.

Personally, I can pull off Forever Lit and Forever Young (a warm, light peachy beige) with my fair skin. Kitty Kat (a warm, medium peachy pink) can be worn as a blush topper. I have used the darker shades including 143, Daydream (a bright, warm medium orange) and Glo Getter (a warm, golden copper) as eyeshadows.

The formula is richly pigmented, smooth, buildable and blendable. The palette is packaged in a glittery pink cardboard sleeve. The pan size is 0.16 oz each which is generous. I don’t think I’ll ever hit pan on any of these shades. The discontinued Anastasia Beverly Gleam Kit remains my personal favorite, but this collab is a strong offering from the brand. I’ve heard that the ColourPop Gimme More! Highlighter Palette is a close dupe.
Kyumin S.
Possibly my favorite highlighter set. I have always been a huge fan of Nicole Guerriero, and seeing her collab with Anastasia was amazing and they didn't disappoint. These highlighters are a bit glittery however, but I don't mind. The only problem I have with these is that one to two of the shades are too dark for me, but I can easily improvise and use them as eye shadows or lip toppers. For darker skinned users, they might also be able to use the lighter shades for different things as well.
yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
If you are as avid YouTube watcher as I am, you probably know that one of the coolest makeup brands, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and a top YouTuber Nicole Guerriero came out with a collaboration highlighter palette in 2017.
Being a Nicole Guerriero fan for years, I purchased the Glow kit immediately and of course, am super excited to report that the pigmentation on all six colors is blindingly intense and the quality is amazing!

This palette is both Cruelty-free and Vegan which is just incredible! When something is so pretty and has such high ethical values, it just makes it ten times better!

Don’t let the metallic finish scare you though. There is no fallout and these are not chunky at all. They are smooth as butta like the originals.
– Kitty Kat (pink with a platinum shimmer)
– Daydream (coral with white gold shimmer)
– Forever Young (pink pearl with silver shimmer)
– Forever Lit (platinum with lavender shimmer)
– Glo Getter (champagne with rose shimmer)
– 143 (rose gold with bronze shimmer)
Amanda J.
Nicole is my favorite beauty vlogger! I’ve been watching her videos for years! I was so excited to see that she collabed with Anastasia Beverly Hills! I love this glow kit! The shades are gorgeous and have excellent pigmentation! The only issue is I wasn’t able to utilize every shade because I do have very pale skin! The shades that are too dark for me I normally use as an eyeshadow though! They work great as eyeshadow! It’s a great palette but keep in mind that you probably won’t be able to use every shade for your skin tone! If you can get past that, then you should purchase this palette! High quality and gorgeous!
Meaghan S.
Fairport, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely my favorite glow palette! Wonderful warm tones that I can use during the summer and great natural tones I use during the winter months. Had to buy myself a back up. They need to make this a staple palette and bring it back!
Laura g.
Gulfport, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
This glow kit is my ride or die. I use it way more than any of my others. It's beautiful and I always feel like I'm shining like a star! It can be a bit on the glittery side, which does not bother me.. but may bother some.
Sahar A.
Bolingbrook
Very pigmented, dip the brush once to get a blinding highlight, build able without it looking like it’s sitting on your skin, blends in perfectly. The only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because it has a ton of fallout which means a lot of precious product going to waste.
Brittany C.
I'll admit, I wasn't the biggest fan of this glow kit when I first got it. It sat in my beauty drawer for a couple months before I discovered how beautiful some of these highlighters can be. I have light skin , so the only colors I can really use are forever young, forever lit, and kitty kat. When I first tried the palette out, I was only using forever lit, which I'm not a huge fan of because It gives you a very metallic, blinding look. But forever young on the other hand is so beautiful on my skin! Forever lit is probably best when mixed with the darker shades in the palette if you're not a fan of an intense highlight and instead want a softer glow (like me!). The other shades can definitely be used as eyeshadows. The consistency is nice and smooth. I would say that these do have some glitter to them, so if you're not a fan you might be better off passing on these. But if you don't mind a little glitter and like a bright highlight, this palette is for you.
Sabrina G.
Dallas
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. This is a very versatile palette that is suitable for all skin types. It’s so pigmented, so this is not the palette for someone that is shy with highlighter. I also use this palette for eyeshadow looks as well. I’m so happy I got this palette and I do not regret purchasing it. Two thumbs up! 💚
Janine F.
Garden City, KS
Should I buy this one or the Aurora one? or both lol
I've seen a lot of people who are getting theirs broken on Instagram. I just ordered mine, but wondering how many other people had issues with the palette being broken when they got it? thank you, @beautybycatherine_
Sharina M.
Worcester, MA
Nicole Guerrero Highlighter Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit or Moon Child highlighter ??? What's your Fav? 😍 If it is Nicole G. Put a NG ☄ And if it is Moon Child Put a MC 💎
Elia M.
This looks so pretty and I’m looking forward to trying it out! Where can I find it ?
Neisha G.
Should I buy this one or moon child??