BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • It look amazing? Are these worth the money?1 Answers
Rebecca M.
Jericho Place , Dumfries
I’ve had this highlighter palette since last November, but seeing as it is FINALLY in stock on http://www.beautybay.com, I thought I would do a review! This retails for £39.00, so is a bit of a splurge – but it is something different and super fun (plus the colours are much more wearable than you may imagine!)

*Please note that these are (dry) finger swatches*

The palette consists of 6 metallic powder highlighters, all of which I find are quite softly pressed which is great for pigmentation! A little goes a long way. they can be used wet or dry, and are unreal for creating ethereal vibes on your face or body (AKA – pack this for your next festival!) I often like to layer colours together, and thankfully the formula of these make it super easy to customise your own glow.

The palette aesthetically is beautiful and has a holo finish (holo-sexuals, rejoice!) It’s a pretty sturdy case so you don’t need to worry about the precious contents – something which is essential when you’re spending £39 on a highlight palette. I’ve taken this on holiday numerous times and still none of pans are damaged. Please note that it is the cardboard/plastic-feel packaging though, so don’t allow it to get wet (then not dry it off).

In terms of weight/product, each pan holds 4g (24g overall). Normal ABS Glow Kits (such as Sun Dipped) contain 4 x 7.4g pans for £39 (29.6g overall), and the Ultimate Glow Palette contains 6 x 4.5g pans (27g overall, but IS set at a higher price point of £44). Obviously what to note is that you are getting a larger array of colours with the Moonchild Palette, and they are fairly unusual. I’ve not saw another brand sell an item like this yet, and doubt they can match the quality for the price point! The products pick up very easy, and do give off a bit of kick back – so remember that when using it.

On to the swatches, with description of the colours…

1) Blue Ice: a diamond white with an icy blue reflect.

2) Star: a fusion of mint and platinum with a serious silver reflect.

3) Purple Horseshoe: a glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect.

4) Pink Heart: a pearly white with a pink opal reflect. (PS. this is one of my favourites to wear on its own. Its great for everyday use as it isn’t too “out-there”)

5) Lucky Clover: a green infused gold with a yellow diamond reflect.

6) Blue Moon: an icy blue with a silver reflect. This one is super heavy and really pigmented!
Lisa C.
Very beautiful palette for highlighting. It’s not very pigmented. But it’s beautiful for highlighting face. It’s very shimmery. I like it leaves like a suddle shine/sparkle. I don’t think I would purchase again.
Rabia S.
I have always been in love with this palette and I hundred perfect recommend it to everyone reading this. I bought it from sephora( where i buy all my makeup from) for a reasonable price and I use this palette all the time and I would love it if it came in my box!
Julianna P.
Rumson, NJ
After pining over this product for months, I finally got my hands on an Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glowkit. Now that I have used it, I am stunned by how amazing the glow actually is from this glow kit. The shades are so unique and take any makeup look, whether natural or full glam, into an ethereal level. They are so easy to apply, not having a lot of fallout and being incredibly pigmented. Anyone planning to use this product seriously better get some sunglasses cause this glow is BLINDING! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
For the young at heart who really just want to glow! I love this highlight kit, it’s always my glow to! Star and Pink Heart are very nice everyday shades that never disappoint. They look great with any eyeshadow look and Lucky clover is such a unique shade!
Amy T.
AMAAAAAZING I am constantly asked what hi light I’m wearing and even my mum and sister keep pinching it! I have blue eyes and it really sets them off! Couldn’t improve this product at all and I would 100% buy it again
Martha K.
Vaughan
I bough this product for almost 50$, yes it was very expensive but worth it. The different colours work very well in all lighting. It’s easy to apply and works with all skin colours (I had friends try my kit). It’s very pigmented, moderately easy to blend. The six colours are just outstanding, I definitely recommend this product. In the picture below I’be applied star :) I might add pictographs me in the other colours
Brittany M.
Desloge, MO
Amazing! I have never ventured far from the typical champagne colored highlighter until this but I’m glad I did. This has a variety of shades good for everyday looks! Super pigmented. Smooth to apply. Very worth the purchase. I get compliments on my highlight almost daily and I am in love with this palette.
Sammie H.
Stowmarket, Stowmarket
The Anastasia Beverley Hills Moonchild GlowKit has to be my product crush 😍 It has such gorgeous colours and is super glowy! Recommend this product to everyone who wants that perfect highlight 🙏 Bought mine from the ABH website - this is the the best bet in my opinion... also the product is my fave ABH product, the other glowkit is also gorgeous but I feel like ‘moonchild’ has such a gorgeous range of colours and they are so pigmented!!! My go to, my product crush, never go on a night out without this!!! 😍👑
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I don’t have enough good things to say about this kit. They look very light in the pan but once you apply it, the lightness goes away and you’re left with the true color and no white chalkiness on your face. These highlights are also very wearable for the everyday but you can also use them to amp up a creative look. They are so reflective and look great with flash even from far away.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?