BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Pauline L.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a fun palette to own if you like not-so-casual highlighter shades. They look very pretty, glitter isn’t chunky and it’s easy to make it look gorgeous
Yajaira💋 B.
Lakewood
This highlight doesnt have your normal colors its a good highlight for experimenting new techniques.
Amber 🍒.
Mascotte
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a GREAT product ! With very long lasting results & great compliments there is nothing I don’t LOVE about this product I recommend this product to everyone !!
Emily F.
stockton
Good just don’t know when to use it since the color are blues, purple and pinks very beautiful long lasting
Miguel R.
alameda lorenzo vidaurre 527, santiago de surco
for my taste, the best correctors are those of anastasia beverly hills, it illuminates a lot and to me the makeup with much illuminator I love, the tones that it has are beautiful and super subtle
anna c.
Minneapolis
I love this palette because even though it’s all icey, they’re subtle as highlights and make AMAZING eyeshadows!!
Reina
Purchased at: Sephora
beautiful I love it so much!!! It’s the best highlighter it’s a shimmery highlighter and is long lasting! You can never get tired of it!!! I hit pan on blue ice!!!
a b b y f.
Love the highlighter, transfers perfectly and  a little goes a long way, my only complaint is that I never use the green and purple colors, I only use the white and golds.
Mary S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I Love It! Very Pigmented and soft! glow last all day and it’s worth the money, Last forever
Violet M.
Roanoke, VA
This palette is great. I love the packaging and the names for each highlighter, but I also love the pigments. I think these highlights apply well and definitely sparkle for a long time, but I do think that some of the shades lean towards someone with fair or very dark skin. I love it though!!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.