BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Carter V.
Menomonie, WI
I bought this product and when i opened it for the first time i was in awe. It was gorgeous. I was worried that the darker colors like the purple were going to be too dark for my skin tone but after swatching it, i can use every color. its truly beautiful. The only reason i am not giving it 5 stars is because when you dip into it with a brush a lot of pruduct is left in the pan and is unusable. It was expensive and i want to get as much use out of it as possible. I have a hard time getting pigment on my face so i have to wet the brush to the point where its almost dripping and i have to do that over and over again to get it to the point that i want it to be at. I have no problem doing that but its expensive and its almost painful to waste that product.
MADELEINE W.
Campbell, CA
I use this highlight palette all the time and that’s because I love love love colored highlights. These only show up in the light snd are so smooth if applied correctly. I’ve used the pink blues and purple in this photo
Myah A.
I just loooove ABH highlighters. Like they never disappoint. They are always so pretty. I really love the formula. It’s super soft and easy to apply and blend. They’re also so buildable. I def love this highlight palette and recommend it along with the rest of ABH’s highlighters :)
haley 💗.
I’m not really a fan of these highlighters. They aren’t the same color when applied to skin. The gold one turns a pinkish tone and the blue and green look silver on the skin. And on top of that it’s too expensive. On the plus side they are work very nicely, and work best of mixed with another shade. All in all Wouldn’t buy again
Natalia E.
Anaheim, CA
Moonchild is my favorite glowkit! It was my first ABH glowkit and it’s absolutely amazing. The glow is beautiful and frosty. It is just amazing! Go get it! Well worth the money and just like the Aurora the Moonchild glows in the night so beautifully.
hailey p.
Trumbull
i have very fair skin and was slightly worried that the lighter shades would wash me out but the exact opposite happened !! i use the white and pink shades most often and they compliment my skin tone extremely well !
Sky R.
Rayville
This is a beautiful palette, I must say. Some of the shades are a bit glittery, but still very pretty! They’re metallic in nature, and can be applied wet or dry. I DO NOT recommend this palette for those of you who want something a bit more natural. This gives a serious glow!
Macie E.
Jacksonville
I Love Love Love this pallet. It's so shiny and beautiful!! Makes me think of the sun and the moon and I shine so much with this highlighter!! My husband actually picked it out and I have loved it ever since. The highlighter is creamy like butter and goes on so smooth!!
Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
This is absolutely my favorite highlighting palette. This was the first palette I ever purchased and I am so happy that it was. The colors are a little wild so if you aren't into that, I would probably go for one of their more neutral glow kits. However, this one is excellent for those who go for bolder colors or have a special event like a concert or costume party.

This is the first palette I have ever hit pan on because i used it s often, especially pink heart. That one is STUNNING.

I would purchase this palette again and again and again. I love it THAT much.
Rebekkah G.
Chesnee, SC
This is such a pretty high lighter! All of the colors look so good on the skin. It is a little pricey though. I probably wouldn't buy it on my own but since it was a gift I rather enjoy it. I feel like there are dupes of this that are much prettier than the actual one.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?