BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Brittany M.
Desloge, MO
Amazing! I have never ventured far from the typical champagne colored highlighter until this but I’m glad I did. This has a variety of shades good for everyday looks! Super pigmented. Smooth to apply. Very worth the purchase. I get compliments on my highlight almost daily and I am in love with this palette.
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
These are such cute highlighters and there is a lot of product in the palette. I will say they can feel a little chalky but they create a nice look overall. The color variety is very nice considering a lot of highlighters have gold tones to them.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Such a gorgeous highlighting kit. I initially was skeptical to buy this because I had the Anastasia “that glow” glow kit and I hated it. It was as “glowy” as I had hoped, but this palette is beyond words!! The colors are beautiful and have a holographic effect. Gorgeous on light or dark skin tones so everyone can rock it! I’ve owned mine for several months and wear it almost everyday and haven’t hit pan yet so it’s definitely worth the price of 40$ because it lasts so long. Love this kit!!
Courtney M.
Woonsocket, RI
These are by far my favorite highlighters ! It’s not often that you find a palette where you like every single shade ! They are beyond beautiful ! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone ! Would look beautiful on every single skin tone !! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit #glow #highlighter
Janice L.
Elmhurst
This product is absolutely amazing! I pretty much use it everyday. It'd very buildable so you can determine how natural or bold you want to go. Not to mention the colors are absolutely gorgeous. It is on the pricier side but we'll worth it.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Lauren H.
This palette is perfection. The colors are definitely not as everyday as her other palettes, but the colors are insanely beautiful! The price is so worth it! They're nice and rich, and creamy, and very easy to apply. The payoff is insane!
Sheyri P.
Sacramento
This is honestly a really good pallet when you go out. This looks especially good if you like to rave. It will literally pop out with no effort. You do have to blend it out good to make it look and not make it look like it’s just there.
Randi I.
Evansville , IN
Ah, good old ABH always giving us consumers exactly what we want. It was hard to choose between this and Aurora, but with my skin tone, Moonchild was and is still is perfect for me. You could go from subtle to blinding in seconds. Very easy to blend and for $40 you get 6 highlighters, that’s actually amazing when you think about it. I purchased it at Sephora, and I honestly might buy another just because I use it so much and I love it that much. I highlight suggest it for fair/light skinned women/men!
Stacey I.
Westminster, CA
I really was excited to get this palette and use it but I actually rarely use it because of all the out there kind of colors. I also didn’t think it blended or kept well on my skin. If you swatch it none of the product really stays on but thats just my personal experience!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???