Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,579 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Very pretty colors and pretty good formula but not very practical for everyday and for every skin tone dose not show up well on some darker skin tones.
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EVER!! the glow is amazing and it’s so shimmery and amazing! I use this daily and i love it. The packaging is beautiful!
My first ABH glow kit. Very versatile, can be used as highlight, lip toppers or eyeshadows. Gorgeous colors, not as vibrant as Aurora but very nice.
Love this highlighter kit. All of the highlighters are highly pigmented and add that pop. The packaging is super simple and looks great on a vanity.
The colors in this pallete are stunning my favorite is the purple one the last reflects blue becuase its very different than you're averagehighlight.
The most beautiful color highlighters you can buy they are so worth the price. Not glittery at all they glisten with just the right amount of color!
This is a unique glow kit but you can actually wear a bit of it on your face as long as you are careful. It’s a really great kit for eye highlighters
best highlighter for pale skin. i especially love the pink heart shade! i am running out of it way too fast! they should make it a solo highlighter.
My favorite highlighters ever! I love the overall aesthetic and colors of this highlighter palette. I use this everyday I wear a full face of makeup.
I got this for sale at T.J.MAXX and honestly it’s so wonderful. Yes it’s all weird colors but when you put it on it’s just so beautiful on the skin.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos