BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Kayla D.
Literally the only Glow Kit I've purchased because the colors are so unique. Three of the shades are opalescent. The other shades have a solid color. Super high impact even more so when used wet. Worth every penny I paid for it. You cannot get this anywhere else.
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Use these highlights all the time! I always get compliments on them! It's perfect colors for every look! And I can add more or less for whatever look I want! I'm definitely looking into getting more colors! I love the kits because they are so convenient for traveling!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
This glow pallet is everything, The hint of colors are so nice. It's my first from this brand. It is a good value and worth the buy. I use this product depending if I want a lot of glow during the day. Would recommend this product if you like shimmering and glowing skin.
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
I love this highlight palette. It has super sleek, slim packaging, but still very sturdy! I do wish that it came with a mirror inside of it like my other Anastasia highlight palette. But all of the colors are nicely pigment with great shimmers. A fave for sure!!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I AM OBSESSED!! This is so pigmented and it gives you a instant holy grail glow that everyone wants!!! I recommend trying this it's so worth it and it will last forever! It stays on all day too!!!
Michelle L.
Westfield, NJ
I really loved all the colors in the palette and they were extremely pigmented. It was a little on the expensive side but it's good quality. I used it sparingly because they are interesting colors. They do need a little extra blending but otherwise beautiful!
Julia M.
As much as I love this product, I'm not in love! I bought it off the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. It retails for about $40 American dollars. It's a good price for 6 big pans. I would recommend this over the Kat Von D Alchemist palette. The pan sizes are a lot bigger, you get more product for your dollar. I'm giving it 4 stars because I'm not in love with it but it's still a beautiful palette.
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love the color choices.
The pink shade is the one i use most by far.
The colors are subtle on light/pale skin tones.
I always get compliments when i use this bad boy. BUT, its kinda chunky and it smells bad.
Also grabs onto texture on the skin.
Shelby H.
Amarillo
ABH glowkits are a gift sent from heaven. They are all super pigmented and buildable, so you can have a nice sheen of highlight or be blinding. The ABH highlights are so pretty and most of them look great on a wide range of skin tones. 10/10
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I couldn't help but to buy this the highlighters are very pigmented and have a great payoff. The palette is reasonably priced the packaging is nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone I believe that they still sell this. I know that you can buy this from beautylish.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?