BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • It look amazing? Are these worth the money?1 Answers
Queenin 😘.
Tempe
Omg this highlighter palette is so wonderful, it’s super shimmery and glowy it lasts all day, has champagne undertones in my opinion.. no cons for me all pros I love this and would definitely recommend
Victoria A.
For me personally this particular pallet was great because I have a very fair skin tone and it went well with my skin Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Sydney M.
Little Rock, AR
Love the colors in this palette. Some of the best highlighters I’ve used 😍 lots of shimmer and the color pigment is bright enough to differentiate between highlighters
Enchantress M.
New York
I like anything related to holographic vibes, and every time I use this glow kit it gives an entire different feeling to my look. I'm so obsessed with this highlighter!
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I bought this palette off of a girlfriend on Poshmark because I wasn’t sure how much I’d like it and she had it marked down significantly. Let me just say that this palette is AMAZING. When I hit pan (which will be very soon for Pink Heart), I will be repurchasing. The formula is like butter and serves a fun, metallic highlight that can be underplayed or turned all the way up. I frequently layer this over any kind of lippie too. Works like a charm.
Vidya T.
This kit has some beautiful colors! It feels like I don't pick up a lot of product with any of my brushes, but it's good for a subtle sheen in whichever color I'm leaning towards.
Ally S.
1,085 reviews
This product from Anastasia is absolute heaven! Seriously a goddess blend. It gives you such a gorgeous look and it can be subtle or you can get some serious glam with it. Highly recommend this product and brand!! Anastasia ftw! A plus plus plus.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Such a gorgeous highlighting kit. I initially was skeptical to buy this because I had the Anastasia “that glow” glow kit and I hated it. It was as “glowy” as I had hoped, but this palette is beyond words!! The colors are beautiful and have a holographic effect. Gorgeous on light or dark skin tones so everyone can rock it! I’ve owned mine for several months and wear it almost everyday and haven’t hit pan yet so it’s definitely worth the price of 40$ because it lasts so long. Love this kit!!
Serena H.
Sacramento
I love highlights, as I think most makeup lovers do! This one pallete I purchased used from someone else and I love it. The brand is pricey, so I gave it a 4 stars for that. There are amazing dupes available this, as well.
Brittany M.
Desloge, MO
Amazing! I have never ventured far from the typical champagne colored highlighter until this but I’m glad I did. This has a variety of shades good for everyday looks! Super pigmented. Smooth to apply. Very worth the purchase. I get compliments on my highlight almost daily and I am in love with this palette.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?