Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 163 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Omg this highlighter palette is so wonderful, it’s super shimmery and glowy it lasts all day, has champagne undertones in my opinion.. no cons for me all pros I love this and would definitely recommend
Love the colors in this palette. Some of the best highlighters I’ve used 😍 lots of shimmer and the color pigment is bright enough to differentiate between highlighters
I like anything related to holographic vibes, and every time I use this glow kit it gives an entire different feeling to my look. I'm so obsessed with this highlighter!
I bought this palette off of a girlfriend on Poshmark because I wasn’t sure how much I’d like it and she had it marked down significantly. Let me just say that this palette is AMAZING. When I hit pan (which will be very soon for Pink Heart), I will be repurchasing. The formula is like butter and serves a fun, metallic highlight that can be underplayed or turned all the way up. I frequently layer this over any kind of lippie too. Works like a charm.
This kit has some beautiful colors! It feels like I don't pick up a lot of product with any of my brushes, but it's good for a subtle sheen in whichever color I'm leaning towards.
This product from Anastasia is absolute heaven! Seriously a goddess blend. It gives you such a gorgeous look and it can be subtle or you can get some serious glam with it. Highly recommend this product and brand!! Anastasia ftw! A plus plus plus.
Such a gorgeous highlighting kit. I initially was skeptical to buy this because I had the Anastasia “that glow” glow kit and I hated it. It was as “glowy” as I had hoped, but this palette is beyond words!! The colors are beautiful and have a holographic effect. Gorgeous on light or dark skin tones so everyone can rock it! I’ve owned mine for several months and wear it almost everyday and haven’t hit pan yet so it’s definitely worth the price of 40$ because it lasts so long. Love this kit!!
I love highlights, as I think most makeup lovers do! This one pallete I purchased used from someone else and I love it. The brand is pricey, so I gave it a 4 stars for that. There are amazing dupes available this, as well.
Amazing! I have never ventured far from the typical champagne colored highlighter until this but I’m glad I did. This has a variety of shades good for everyday looks! Super pigmented. Smooth to apply. Very worth the purchase. I get compliments on my highlight almost daily and I am in love with this palette.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos