BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Krystal L.
These are cute colors. They’re different. I can use them in my eye looks to brighten the center of my lid. I did already have the alchemist pallet from Kat Von D, and they’re pretty similar. So if you have one of those, you wouldn’t need the other. But overall it’s a really great palette.
Danielle B.
United States
I found this cheap so I thought I'd try it, but was not impressed. If you like sparkles, shimmer, and odd coloring on your face, this is your stuff. I felt like a 2 year old putting on makeup and could not find a way to calm down the shimmer. Not a favorite of mine for Anastasia products.
Gage C.
Pinson, AL
This is one of those products which I don’t reach for everyday but when I do it doesn’t disappoint, it gives me that ethereal otherworldly vibe I’m looking for when I need it! With such beautiful and useable shades you can use it for everyday or for fun! This product is highly versatile!
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I am beyond obsessed with every single color in this pallet! They are all very neutral and work well on my very fair skin as well on all of my friends who for the most part are all much tanner than I am. Its very subtle at first but also very easy to build for a more bold look, perfect for every day wear as well as a more fierce going out look. This is one product that does not disappoint.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Ever since the first day I seen this, I wanted it. The colors look beautiful in the pans and the packing is super cute. Even the name moonchild sounds cool. I have very fair skin and all the colors show up really well with a little amount of product. I’ve gotten complements and people asking what I’m wearing. The colors last all day long, I work 10 hour shifts. It’s expensive but if you catch it on sale it’s a super good deal.
Megan W.
Another stunning Glow Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills. These shades are not your typical everyday highlight shades. They are colorful and iridescent. A great change from the hundreds of champagne and gold highlights that flood the cosmetics market. I love using these on both my face and eyes. The formula is fantastic as you can expect from all of the Anastasia Glow Kits. That being said; if you already own the Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette than you don't need this. The shades in both are so similar it is difficult to tell the swatches apart. So, buy one for sure, but you don't need both.
Leyna T.
This highlighter kit is amazing. I love the formula and all the colors on it! It’s good for all skin. I really like anastasia highlighter palettes! The highlighter is long lasting, it’s amazing! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Haley W.
Rossville
I'm in love with this highlighting pallet, my absolute favorite. I found it while in beauty school and I'm so sad I ran out. Although it is well worth the money! Moonchild and Aurora both are amazing and I highly recommend these pallets, especially for nightlife, they are glowing!!
MADELEINE W.
Campbell, CA
I use this highlight palette all the time and that’s because I love love love colored highlights. These only show up in the light snd are so smooth if applied correctly. I’ve used the pink blues and purple in this photo
Carter V.
Menomonie, WI
I bought this product and when i opened it for the first time i was in awe. It was gorgeous. I was worried that the darker colors like the purple were going to be too dark for my skin tone but after swatching it, i can use every color. its truly beautiful. The only reason i am not giving it 5 stars is because when you dip into it with a brush a lot of pruduct is left in the pan and is unusable. It was expensive and i want to get as much use out of it as possible. I have a hard time getting pigment on my face so i have to wet the brush to the point where its almost dripping and i have to do that over and over again to get it to the point that i want it to be at. I have no problem doing that but its expensive and its almost painful to waste that product.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?