BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love the color choices.
The pink shade is the one i use most by far.
The colors are subtle on light/pale skin tones.
I always get compliments when i use this bad boy. BUT, its kinda chunky and it smells bad.
Also grabs onto texture on the skin.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I couldn't help but to buy this the highlighters are very pigmented and have a great payoff. The palette is reasonably priced the packaging is nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone I believe that they still sell this. I know that you can buy this from beautylish.
Bella L.
Sacramento, CA
This product is absolutely amazing, and my favorite highlighter kit I’ve ever used. I’m a fan of odd, ethereal colors to my glow, and this does the job beautifully for both everyday and costume makeup. I would buy again in an instant!
Marielle S.
This highlighter palette is so different and the colors are so beautiful and unique. Anastasia has by far the most pigmented highlighters I’ve tried, and the price for her palettes are just about the same as other prestige brands.
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this palette. I purchased it online a few months ago, and don't regret it at all. It is so pigmented and versatile. I find myself using this way more than I thought I would, for any and everything. Definitely Recommend!
Julie D.
Name a company that makes better highlighters. YOU CANT. Especially not a high quality palette for $40. Sephora is my go to for these glow kits. The colors are buildable but the glow is BLINDING. You can’t get a better highlighter!
Mallory T.
I love all kinds of highlights. Colorful highlights have to be my favorite, however. These are so buttery and reflective. Even though they're colorful, they still look subtle and I use them and the sister palette Aurora, almost every single day.
Savanna P.
Anderson , SC
I got this for Christmas last year and it became a staple in my makeup routine. I hit pan on Pink Heart within two months. My cousin suggested this to me and I actually beat her to buying it. The pigment is incredible and lasts all day. Would totally recommend.
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
This is one of the best highlighters I have ever used. This kit converted me to high end highlighters. And if you break it down its really only a little over six dollars for every highlighter which is a great deal. I would highly recommend especially because its back in stores.
Madison O.
Medway, MA
I love my moonchild glow kit! It is so versatile on so many skin tones and as someone very fair its hard to fins highlighters that work with my skin! The colors are great for holidays (halloween especially) because there are so many to choose from! I love it!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?