BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These colors scared me on first glance, but don't be intimidated. They blend beautifully!! You can wear them separate or mix a combination of colors. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation- I usually am with Anastasia products.. especially the glow kits!!! If you think you won't use a certain color, it can be a great eyeshadow topper
emma l.
Columbus, IN
i love love LOVE this palette! i use this or the aurora glow kit almost every day. the product is so shimmery and beautiful. it’s easy to apply and it lasts all day! i’d buy it again, even though it is $40.
Constance B.
Texarkana, TX
This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter pallettes. I also love the Aurora, but even though this is meant as a "unicorn/mermaid" feeling pallette, the shades are very wearable for everyday. They are very blinding and builds let, but they don't accentuate you're pores like crazy which is amazing! Definitely a must have for highlights.
Alyssa B.
This is my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, and I’m a little disappointed. I didn’t like how glittery it is, but other than that it was okay. Maybe I chose the wrong glow kit for my first one, but I’m definitely going to purchase others.
Rahmah i.
edison
I would really like to try this item!!!!! It looks like it is really amazing pigment and it’s a bit pricey but looks like it might be worth it I want to buy this item but hopefully I get it sent from Influenster as I review ❤️
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
This was my first highlighting kit I ever got. This gives a alien-esque glow so definitely use a light hand if you like your glow more subtle. Some of the colors like the grey are a little too light for a my skin tone but others are absolutely gorgeous on! I mostly use this in the fall and winter as it's a little too shimmery for summer.
Abbie B.
Alexandria, TN
I really like this highlighter kit for the most part. The colors are really pretty and can also be used as iridescent eye shadow as well. Some of the colors have become a little grainy with use. This is one thing that I would fix. I personally do not use all of the colors because they are a little wild for my taste.
Gabbie R.
This is not a natural palette, but you know that before buying it. That being said this is such a fun palette and it is so greta for different looks. I have also worn the pink and silver color out for normal occasions and I have gotten compliments on it. I really love this palette and how fun it is to wear.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
I love all of the ABH glow kits that I own. I do find that her highlighters do have more glitter in them and less of a sheen but that doesn't bother me because they look absolutely beautiful on the cheek bones. They are pretty long wearing and she has a ton of different shades
Selena G.
Sugar Land, Texas
I love the colors in this palette. They all show beautifully over my foundation, and it's very versatile for me. I just don't like that I have to put so much effort into building the coverage. It's great for someone that likes a subtle highlight, but I'm here trying to g l o w ✨
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?