Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,579 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
These colors scared me on first glance, but don't be intimidated. They blend beautifully!! You can wear them separate or mix a combination of colors. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation- I usually am with Anastasia products.. especially the glow kits!!! If you think you won't use a certain color, it can be a great eyeshadow topper
i love love LOVE this palette! i use this or the aurora glow kit almost every day. the product is so shimmery and beautiful. it’s easy to apply and it lasts all day! i’d buy it again, even though it is $40.
This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter pallettes. I also love the Aurora, but even though this is meant as a "unicorn/mermaid" feeling pallette, the shades are very wearable for everyday. They are very blinding and builds let, but they don't accentuate you're pores like crazy which is amazing! Definitely a must have for highlights.
This is my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, and I’m a little disappointed. I didn’t like how glittery it is, but other than that it was okay. Maybe I chose the wrong glow kit for my first one, but I’m definitely going to purchase others.
I would really like to try this item!!!!! It looks like it is really amazing pigment and it’s a bit pricey but looks like it might be worth it I want to buy this item but hopefully I get it sent from Influenster as I review ❤️
This was my first highlighting kit I ever got. This gives a alien-esque glow so definitely use a light hand if you like your glow more subtle. Some of the colors like the grey are a little too light for a my skin tone but others are absolutely gorgeous on! I mostly use this in the fall and winter as it's a little too shimmery for summer.
I really like this highlighter kit for the most part. The colors are really pretty and can also be used as iridescent eye shadow as well. Some of the colors have become a little grainy with use. This is one thing that I would fix. I personally do not use all of the colors because they are a little wild for my taste.
This is not a natural palette, but you know that before buying it. That being said this is such a fun palette and it is so greta for different looks. I have also worn the pink and silver color out for normal occasions and I have gotten compliments on it. I really love this palette and how fun it is to wear.
I love all of the ABH glow kits that I own. I do find that her highlighters do have more glitter in them and less of a sheen but that doesn't bother me because they look absolutely beautiful on the cheek bones. They are pretty long wearing and she has a ton of different shades
I love the colors in this palette. They all show beautifully over my foundation, and it's very versatile for me. I just don't like that I have to put so much effort into building the coverage. It's great for someone that likes a subtle highlight, but I'm here trying to g l o w ✨
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos