Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,579 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I love highlights, as I think most makeup lovers do! This one pallete I purchased used from someone else and I love it. The brand is pricey, so I gave it a 4 stars for that. There are amazing dupes available this, as well.
I LOVEEEE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!! I'm a fan of wild and colorful makeup looks and these highlighters pair perfectly with so many different ideas! They are super easily applied and highly pigmented so a little goes a longggg way! They're a little pricy coming in at $40 when I bought mine at Sephora but it was well worth it! So versatile and can be layered on top of each other to create unique mermaid-like looks. Forever a fan!
I waited for such a long time to get this palette and it felt like forever counting the days until it came to my house. I own the Aurora ABH glow kit as well and find that the Moonchild is more subtle with the colors than the Aurora with its bright and vivid colors. There is nothing bad anyone can say about this highlighting palette and it is everything you want. Trust me!
This is my all time favorite highlighter! The color and pigment are both amazing. I love the color pink heart. The formula is soft and blends out very nicely. It is rather pricey, but you do get what you pay for. It will last a good while, and will stay on for a long time!
I received this last week. I do really like it but am not in love with it. The shades are all very cool which I wasn't expecting. I am mixed race and I think that they are a little too pale for me. The pink shade isn't too bad but the blue, grey and champagne colors makes me look drawn out. The pigmentation is wonderful however, and the palettes feel very soft. A lot of product for $42
I was so excited to purchase this product that I'd be lusting over for months. I thought of all the different looks I could create with this palette but honestly I was so bummed out. The pink shade is the only one that really pops on my skin. I'm very fair and most of the colors don't show very brightly at all. I also found it to be pretty chalky. Not at all worth the money at all.
These colors scared me on first glance, but don't be intimidated. They blend beautifully!! You can wear them separate or mix a combination of colors. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation- I usually am with Anastasia products.. especially the glow kits!!! If you think you won't use a certain color, it can be a great eyeshadow topper
i love love LOVE this palette! i use this or the aurora glow kit almost every day. the product is so shimmery and beautiful. it’s easy to apply and it lasts all day! i’d buy it again, even though it is $40.
This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter pallettes. I also love the Aurora, but even though this is meant as a "unicorn/mermaid" feeling pallette, the shades are very wearable for everyday. They are very blinding and builds let, but they don't accentuate you're pores like crazy which is amazing! Definitely a must have for highlights.
This is my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, and I’m a little disappointed. I didn’t like how glittery it is, but other than that it was okay. Maybe I chose the wrong glow kit for my first one, but I’m definitely going to purchase others.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos