BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Serena H.
Sacramento
I love highlights, as I think most makeup lovers do! This one pallete I purchased used from someone else and I love it. The brand is pricey, so I gave it a 4 stars for that. There are amazing dupes available this, as well.
Heather W.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVEEEE THESE HIGHLIGHTERS!! I'm a fan of wild and colorful makeup looks and these highlighters pair perfectly with so many different ideas! They are super easily applied and highly pigmented so a little goes a longggg way! They're a little pricy coming in at $40 when I bought mine at Sephora but it was well worth it! So versatile and can be layered on top of each other to create unique mermaid-like looks. Forever a fan!
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I waited for such a long time to get this palette and it felt like forever counting the days until it came to my house. I own the Aurora ABH glow kit as well and find that the Moonchild is more subtle with the colors than the Aurora with its bright and vivid colors. There is nothing bad anyone can say about this highlighting palette and it is everything you want. Trust me!
Kaylee F.
Texas City, TX
This is my all time favorite highlighter! The color and pigment are both amazing. I love the color pink heart. The formula is soft and blends out very nicely. It is rather pricey, but you do get what you pay for. It will last a good while, and will stay on for a long time!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I received this last week. I do really like it but am not in love with it. The shades are all very cool which I wasn't expecting. I am mixed race and I think that they are a little too pale for me. The pink shade isn't too bad but the blue, grey and champagne colors makes me look drawn out. The pigmentation is wonderful however, and the palettes feel very soft. A lot of product for $42
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was so excited to purchase this product that I'd be lusting over for months. I thought of all the different looks I could create with this palette but honestly I was so bummed out. The pink shade is the only one that really pops on my skin. I'm very fair and most of the colors don't show very brightly at all. I also found it to be pretty chalky. Not at all worth the money at all.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These colors scared me on first glance, but don't be intimidated. They blend beautifully!! You can wear them separate or mix a combination of colors. I was very impressed with the quality and pigmentation- I usually am with Anastasia products.. especially the glow kits!!! If you think you won't use a certain color, it can be a great eyeshadow topper
emma l.
Columbus, IN
i love love LOVE this palette! i use this or the aurora glow kit almost every day. the product is so shimmery and beautiful. it’s easy to apply and it lasts all day! i’d buy it again, even though it is $40.
Constance B.
Texarkana, TX
This is definitely one of my favorite highlighter pallettes. I also love the Aurora, but even though this is meant as a "unicorn/mermaid" feeling pallette, the shades are very wearable for everyday. They are very blinding and builds let, but they don't accentuate you're pores like crazy which is amazing! Definitely a must have for highlights.
Alyssa B.
This is my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, and I’m a little disappointed. I didn’t like how glittery it is, but other than that it was okay. Maybe I chose the wrong glow kit for my first one, but I’m definitely going to purchase others.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?