BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Chelsea, ME
i got the glow kit from them, i hated the texture. thought i’d try this out, i got it half off at tj maxx. used it for the first time today, best glow i’ve ever had!
Dayleth H.
Louisville
These shades BLIND you. I will admit I was nervous to use a highlight that wasn’t a gold, but this kit was a great addition to my night time looks. I will be buying again.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
I only purchased because my friend did my make up twice with this palette. I fell in love with it. The colors are beautiful and well pigmented. It's also buildable.
Brooklynn D.
Los Angeles
I love, love, love, LOVE this palette each color is so pretty and there’s not a lot of glitter in it either ( which I love.) If you like fun colors this palette is for you.
Alexandria T.
Pensacola, FL
The first highlighter kit I ever bought and I do not regret it! Long lasting! Highly pigmented! I absolutely love the packaging and name too! Definitely a must have for your collection!!
Nicole R.
California
This is such a fun palette if you enjoy colored highlight. It is very glittery and you have to get past the top layer to start getting some real pigment and impact
Maddie O.
Phoenix
I rarely reach for this palette due to the lack of wearable shades for any situation. I do love the formula, I thought the sheen of the high lighters would have been slight less harsh.
Erica T.
Newport
A great palette for people that want to try out different color highlighters. Super pigmented, but not all the colors are realistic for my personal everyday wear (a couple are though)
Caeley T.
Phoenix
I bought this without thinking about if I’d use all of the shades. I didn’t, I use one and I truly didn’t like it. The pallet was chalky and it broke very easily. Wouldn’t recommend.
Milan :.
Mostly I didnt like the colors they were all very light or too blue. It was pigmented. I think price was high and the colors were all too cool. Very long lasting
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.