Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.60 / 5 based on 1,752 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 138 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
i got the glow kit from them, i hated the texture. thought i’d try this out, i got it half off at tj maxx. used it for the first time today, best glow i’ve ever had!
These shades BLIND you. I will admit I was nervous to use a highlight that wasn’t a gold, but this kit was a great addition to my night time looks. I will be buying again.
I only purchased because my friend did my make up twice with this palette. I fell in love with it. The colors are beautiful and well pigmented. It's also buildable.
I love, love, love, LOVE this palette each color is so pretty and there’s not a lot of glitter in it either ( which I love.) If you like fun colors this palette is for you.
The first highlighter kit I ever bought and I do not regret it! Long lasting! Highly pigmented! I absolutely love the packaging and name too! Definitely a must have for your collection!!
This is such a fun palette if you enjoy colored highlight. It is very glittery and you have to get past the top layer to start getting some real pigment and impact
I rarely reach for this palette due to the lack of wearable shades for any situation. I do love the formula, I thought the sheen of the high lighters would have been slight less harsh.
A great palette for people that want to try out different color highlighters. Super pigmented, but not all the colors are realistic for my personal everyday wear (a couple are though)
I bought this without thinking about if I’d use all of the shades. I didn’t, I use one and I truly didn’t like it. The pallet was chalky and it broke very easily. Wouldn’t recommend.
Mostly I didnt like the colors they were all very light or too blue. It was pigmented. I think price was high and the colors were all too cool. Very long lasting
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos