Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 157 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Perfect for getting full highlight coverage without being caked. Really great for travel and super shiny. I would def but it again I love the colors so much. Very happy with the quality of the brushes!
Pigmented af! Very beautiful and unique shades. Norvina kills it with her palettes every time! My favorite shades are pink heart and lucky clover. I recommend for people who love a crazy highlight!
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR!! Beautiful highlight such great pigmentation! I bought mine at sephora a tad bit on the pricey side but beautiful application of product I will be buying again
I bought this palette because all of the shades are good for fair skin. All the shades are highly pigmented and give me a good glow that lasts all day. I get tons of compliments when I use this palette.
I am in love with this product!! I love the way it makes my face look and how long it stays in. I always get compliments while wearing any of their products especially the highlighters, would buy again!
If you want to spice up your makeup look this pallette is amazing. The shades of subtle purple and blue are perfect to make your makeup stand out while still looking flawless.
This highlighter can be either a soft sheen on your skin or built up to be very blinding. The colors are perfect and suit every skin tone. I use mine every time I wear makeup.
It is so good and it is a little pricey but it still really pretty, it is really easy to apply and the different colors look dark but they r not really that dark I would think that people should buy it because it is such a good product
The best highlighter. This is my go to highlighter pallet. No matter what look I am trying to achieve, there is an amazing highlight for it. My all time favorite. The purple is beautiful! A must have!!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos