BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Elva R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Perfect for getting full highlight coverage without being caked. Really great for travel and super shiny. I would def but it again I love the colors so much. Very happy with the quality of the brushes!
Erica P.
Lakewood
Pigmented af! Very beautiful and unique shades. Norvina kills it with her palettes every time! My favorite shades are pink heart and lucky clover. I recommend for people who love a crazy highlight!
Emilie S.
Clovis
THIS HIGHLIGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR!! Beautiful highlight such great pigmentation! I bought mine at sephora a tad bit on the pricey side but beautiful application of product I will be buying again
jessystgo Q.
Frankfort, IN
Is a amazing highlight I love it Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best 😍 I love the glow on my skin and of course a little extra 💕 Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Abigail M.
Morgantown, WV
I bought this palette because all of the shades are good for fair skin. All the shades are highly pigmented and give me a good glow that lasts all day. I get tons of compliments when I use this palette.
Elizabeth A.
I am in love with this product!! I love the way it makes my face look and how long it stays in. I always get compliments while wearing any of their products especially the highlighters, would buy again!
Jamie M.
Villa Rica, GA
If you want to spice up your makeup look this pallette is amazing. The shades of subtle purple and blue are perfect to make your makeup stand out while still looking flawless.
Leona G.
This highlighter can be either a soft sheen on your skin or built up to be very blinding. The colors are perfect and suit every skin tone. I use mine every time I wear makeup.
Mariah S.
It is so good and it is a little pricey but it still really pretty, it is really easy to apply and the different colors look dark but they r not really that dark I would think that people should buy it because it is such a good product
Kristy A.
New Orleans
The best highlighter. This is my go to highlighter pallet. No matter what look I am trying to achieve, there is an amazing highlight for it. My all time favorite. The purple is beautiful! A must have!!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?