BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • It look amazing? Are these worth the money?1 Answers
Cora V.
Love this glow kit! It has 6 unique shades that flatter all skin tones. My personal favorite of the 6 is pink heart and purple horse shoe mixed together. It has people saying "What are you wearing? Where can I get it?"
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
I love each shade so much. It's a really blinding highlighter. Each color works so well with your make up. It's buildable and easy to apply. I got this as a gift and I haven't been able to stop using this one.
Miranda💋 R.
I'm in love with this highlighters with its fun colors it did take a little while for me to actually get it but it was worth the exotic colors. Any makeup look is good with any shade of highlighter in my opinion.
Sky M.
San Diego, CA
This is everything and more that a highlighting palette should be! The colours are gorgeous and blinding! I find they don’t budge throughout the day and I feel like a damn glazed bohemian doughnut with this on. Please purchase this when you can.
A L.
This is a great highlighter palette. The colors are so different and look great on all skintones. I also use this as an eyeshadow and add it to my lipstick as well. It is multi purpose and a great price point.
Ashley D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I live for this palette. I wanted it for so so long when it released and I finally took the plunge and got it. Beautiful highlight shimmer all with a sheen of color. I use all over my face and on my brow bone
Chris M.
Amherst
Really great product. I used this Palette when I did my Jack Frost look. Definitely all cool tones but if you’re looking for that something something kinda glow to give a lil *tongue pop* then this is for you.
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
Hands down one of the best highlighting kits out there. The formula, colors, and feel on your skin is absolutely amazing. I hope to try the rest of the Anastasia line soon, these products are worth the money.
Marlene R.
Wilson , NC
This is a nice palette and formula like all ABH products but only 2 of these highlighters are actually practical for everyday use, but it’s all up to preference, like I said they are still good highlighters
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Same as the last Anastasia I just reviewed... If there’s any doubt please go read it again
This is actually my ferry favorite Anastasia glow kit actually it’s a close tie with the new dream pallet which you can’t review here yet I will keep trying
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?