Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,407 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 132 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I love ABH products, and this is no exception. The pigments are creamy, and apply like magic. They also double as eyeshadows, which is a major plus. My only qualms are the lack of golden tones in this product, but ABH has plenty of glow kits that more than compensate for this one's lack thereof.
I swear by ABH glowkits. This is a beautiful cool toned and whimsical palette. I typically go for a more bronzy look, but every so often I light up my cheekbones with a variety of shades from this palette. The formula is pretty standard for most of ABH glowkits, smooth application and a blinding glow.
I bought this palette off of a girlfriend on Poshmark because I wasn’t sure how much I’d like it and she had it marked down significantly. Let me just say that this palette is AMAZING. When I hit pan (which will be very soon for Pink Heart), I will be repurchasing. The formula is like butter and serves a fun, metallic highlight that can be underplayed or turned all the way up. I frequently layer this over any kind of lippie too. Works like a charm.
If you are afraid of amazing highlights in unique colors, this is not for you. I'm obsessed with the pay off and the brightness of the highlight. I still havent mastered the silver shade, but the others are killer, including the green, which seems daunting at first, but is actually a really pretty shade
I don’t have enough good things to say about this kit. They look very light in the pan but once you apply it, the lightness goes away and you’re left with the true color and no white chalkiness on your face. These highlights are also very wearable for the everyday but you can also use them to amp up a creative look. They are so reflective and look great with flash even from far away.
I love this palette for when you’re feeling those more adventurous days. Some of the colors are less pigmented than others which gets me down because they are so stunning in the pan! More of a metallic finish and each color has a specific color shift that really hooks you in. I would recommend.
Finally, a glowkit full of colors that will ALL actually work with my fair skin tone! I received this last year for Christmas and have been using it pretty regularly since then, just never got around to reviewing it. What intrigued me the most about this palette was the color selection. All the colors are very cool toned and go together, but they're also all very different from each other (green, blue, purple, silver, pink)! The formula of all of them is great and they go on very pigmented for me. You can build it up to be more dramatic or even wet your brush before applying for a stay all day wet look! The packaging is nice and you get a very fair amount of product in here!
Although it has such weird colors I love it. This was the first highlight pallet I bought and it'll stay in my collection until I have to throw it away. It's amazing and gives off such a beautiful glow. It's does have glitter so if that's not your thing I would really look into another brand
I think this is a good highlighter kit for a more unique makeup look & not a everyday look. It’s easy to apply & blend. It has a very shimmery look to it as well. I’d buy it again for looks that are more different than others.
I really didnt like this highlighter because it is mostly for when you want to be noticed it is retro. The best time to use it is when you're going to a night club or a party at night where there will be all kinds of lights on your face. It is really pigmented though if you like having silver or green or purple highlight it is great for you!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos