BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Erin K.
Baldwinsville
I have had this glow kit for almost a year now and I still have so much of it left. I use it every single day and I am in love with it. It has such pretty colors that are so simple and easy to apply and blend into your skin
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
I love this glow kit. It's so pretty and totally makes my face pop! I got this on sale for $20 so worth it! It lasts all day and it give my face this youthful glow! It's one of my favorites!
Cinthia V.
Estos iluminadores está hermosos , tienen 4 colores bellísimos que usandolos en los lugares correctos iluminan bellísimo y los últimos dos son muy naturales pero con un brillo muy lindo
Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit. At first while I thought it was pretty to look at, I was afraid the highlighters would be too much for me. However, I was definitely mistaken. While you can build them up for a BLINDING highlight, they are beautiful and even more amazing to use for eyeshadow. And the $40 price tag isn't bad either considering you get 6 highlighters. I like to apply my setting spray before my highlighter for a more intense look and also longevity and then apply another coat of setting spray where I highlight. It literally lasts all day for me when I apply it that way. I would recommend this to anyone as it compliments any skin tone. Next up for me will be the Aurora Glow Kit.
madison w.
This was my first highlighting kit, and although the colors are weird, I don't regret it one bit. I've created some very interesting highlighting looks with this, and will be buying another one once I run out.
Kristina E.
Oxnard, CA
Very pigmented highlighter. You just need a bit on your brush and it's intense. Perfect when going out for some fun. It's definitely worth thed price because the palette last for a long time.
Stephanie M.
New Haven
This is an excellent selection of colorful highlighters. I find I mostly use Pink Heart and Lucky Clover because they are the most color neutral shades, but the others are so beautiful also.
Claire W.
The first highlighting palette I ever bought. It has so many cool colors that you can use as eyeshadow too. It’s blinding immediately and I love combining the shades to make a unique glow.
Lola F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Gives off a really vibrant glow. Definitely noticeable and good amount of product. There are 6 different colors too so you can mix it up a little with a nice purple, blue, or green highlighter.
Anna S.
I was a little worried about the shades in this palette because I have pretty fair skin, but I am so glad I went outside my comfort zone and got this! The formula is so blendable and the shades create such a beautiful highlight without being so pigmented that they create a harsh green or purple stripe on my fair skin. ABH is known for having a great highlight formula, and the formula in this palette lives up to that reputation. The highlighters are so smooth and creamy. It doesn't emphasize texture. It doesn't fade throughout the day. I can't say enough good things about this palette and I can't wait to get the Aurora palette to use with it!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?