BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
I wanted this palette forever and finally got it as a gift and i love it! I found its easier to apply and brighter when you use a wet brush. It really glows and looks sooo good on the skin. Will definitely be purchasing another.
Samantha R.
Love this highlighters i use this pallete almost every time i do my makeup. Its the best highlighter if your having a bad day this brights up your whole day jaja(joke) but honestly this highlighter is a must have in your drawer
Victoria O.
Beech grove , IN
I love ABH moonchild - the shades are all so beautiful and well pigmented - the highlight does a good job of blending and it doesn’t fall throughout the day - definitely worth the price tag! I would recommend to others
Karen R.
First of all, Anastasia can do no wrong with glow kits. Moonchild has a special place in my heart because it was my first glow kit and although the colors aren’t always so wearable, it is BOMB. It is not chalky and it’s very flattering to many skin tones.
Crystal h.
Montpelier, VT
I absolutely live for the alien like highlighters, so I saw this palette and knew I was going to fall in love. These colors are absolutely BLINDING! I am so obsessed with these colors. I just want to bathe in the glow!
Megan T.
Milford, CT
I am so so obsessed with this palette! It’s definitely not an every day highlight, but it’s a fun change sometimes. I also absolutely love to use these colors, particularly the purple shade, on the eyes. They also make stunning inner corner shades as well!
Lauren B.
favorite highlighting palette. makes me glow the entire day and the colors are very vibrant and go with anything. i add a little water if i want it to be extra glowy but this palette is very easy to play around with.
Tay
I like the colors in this but I feel like they don't go on all that great. I find myself digging into the pallet to get some highlight. I have never bought the product but I used a friends. I may try it again but I'm not sure I would spend money on it.
Steff N.
Minneapolis, MN
Good gravy guys, the colors! It’s like a prism for your face! The colors do suffer from some fallout but it leaves the greatest shades of buildable color on your cheekbones. It’s so much fun to play with and incredibly versatile.
Amanda G.
Rocklin, CA
Such a fun pallette. It is a little more on the crazy side if you like neutral I would not suggest it. It's perfect for festivals! I did believe the pallette should have been bigger especially for the price you pay
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?