Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,547 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I wanted this palette forever and finally got it as a gift and i love it! I found its easier to apply and brighter when you use a wet brush. It really glows and looks sooo good on the skin. Will definitely be purchasing another.
Love this highlighters i use this pallete almost every time i do my makeup. Its the best highlighter if your having a bad day this brights up your whole day jaja(joke) but honestly this highlighter is a must have in your drawer
I love ABH moonchild - the shades are all so beautiful and well pigmented - the highlight does a good job of blending and it doesn’t fall throughout the day - definitely worth the price tag! I would recommend to others
First of all, Anastasia can do no wrong with glow kits. Moonchild has a special place in my heart because it was my first glow kit and although the colors aren’t always so wearable, it is BOMB. It is not chalky and it’s very flattering to many skin tones.
I absolutely live for the alien like highlighters, so I saw this palette and knew I was going to fall in love. These colors are absolutely BLINDING! I am so obsessed with these colors. I just want to bathe in the glow!
I am so so obsessed with this palette! It’s definitely not an every day highlight, but it’s a fun change sometimes. I also absolutely love to use these colors, particularly the purple shade, on the eyes. They also make stunning inner corner shades as well!
favorite highlighting palette. makes me glow the entire day and the colors are very vibrant and go with anything. i add a little water if i want it to be extra glowy but this palette is very easy to play around with.
I like the colors in this but I feel like they don't go on all that great. I find myself digging into the pallet to get some highlight. I have never bought the product but I used a friends. I may try it again but I'm not sure I would spend money on it.
Good gravy guys, the colors! It’s like a prism for your face! The colors do suffer from some fallout but it leaves the greatest shades of buildable color on your cheekbones. It’s so much fun to play with and incredibly versatile.
Such a fun pallette. It is a little more on the crazy side if you like neutral I would not suggest it. It's perfect for festivals! I did believe the pallette should have been bigger especially for the price you pay
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos