BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
A L.
This is a great highlighter palette. The colors are so different and look great on all skintones. I also use this as an eyeshadow and add it to my lipstick as well. It is multi purpose and a great price point.
Nicole W.
Thomasville, NC
Hands down one of the best highlighting kits out there. The formula, colors, and feel on your skin is absolutely amazing. I hope to try the rest of the Anastasia line soon, these products are worth the money.
Jessica W.
Johnstown, PA
Love love love this highlighter pallete! The colors are gorgeous, very wearable and very buildable. My only complaint is they can be a bit chunky with glitter but it's the moon child pallette! Kind of a given.
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
This is a nice palette and formula like all ABH products but only 2 of these highlighters are actually practical for everyday use, but it’s all up to preference, like I said they are still good highlighters
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Same as the last Anastasia I just reviewed... If there’s any doubt please go read it again
This is actually my ferry favorite Anastasia glow kit actually it’s a close tie with the new dream pallet which you can’t review here yet I will keep trying
Nataly C.
This is an amazing kit I’ve had it for a while and still I haven’t ran out!! I can very easily get carried away with this!! it is a stunning pallet and will recommend to everyone!!!!!!!!! 10/10 for sure!!
Angel M.
Poteet, TX
The highlight palette is very amazing and very beautiful but some of the colors you have to put more than you usually do but it still works well like all of the other highlight palettes that I have bought.
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is amazing! Very beautiful for each color and very pigmented. This is very long lasting and worth every penny. Wish I bought this sooner. Their products are all high quality. Overall would recommend to my fiends
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
I LOVEEE this highlighter! The colors are beautiful and glow in be sun SO nicely. They glide on easily and stay all day. I got it on sale and I was surprised at how much I loved it. I would recommend and buy again!
Fanny B.
philadelphia
Moonchild is my winter spirit highlighter. I used it mostly during January, I was playing more with cooled colors and love how it goes on my golden tan skin very nice and color. Color shoes well on me.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?