BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #14 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Azal H.
North Vancouver, BC
I personally haven’t found much use with the moonchild kit. It’s not super pigmented, but it’s enough for others to tell which shades you’re using. It’s definitely unique, but I personally haven’t been able to use many of the shades in my everyday makeup routine since I prefer natural shades. It’s definitely good for when you want to try out a fun new look, or even as a shade for eyeshadow, but I personally don’t reach for it very often.
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
This was the first ABH Glow Kit I purchased and it's probably my favourite to date. I have very fair skin so I can usually only use 2 or 3 shades in a face palette, but every shade in this one looks beautiful.
Erin L.
Drumheller, AB
Once again, anastasia nails their glow kit game. I have both this kit and aurora, and you'd think they'd be relatively the same, but there's enough of a difference where it's worth it to purchase both. This palette can be deemed a little more wearable for day to day because most of the colours are more subtle. One swipe of the palette with your brush and you have enough product to wear for a casual look. Another swipe and you've got blinding, and I love it.
Jasmin B.
St Andrews
This is a really good highlighter palette if you're into 'out there' highlights, as there are shades of purple, white with blue or pink hues and an amazing white/green shade. Lucky Clover is by far my favourite shade and I use it nearly every day however I really wish they would realise a full size version as I don't really use the other shades often. I would recommend this as they are creamy and very blinding highlights.
Lauren S.
Taunton, Somerset
Oh my gosh this highlighter is beyond anything I've ever used before! It's so pigmented and the shine is amazing! You don't need a lot for an amazing effect and the colours are stunning. You can use it anywhere on your face and it can be for everyday use or special occasions. I use this everyday!
Leandra M.
leicester
I own all of the Anastasia Beverly Hills products. After buying this, the product was VERY pigmented, and buildable. They have a nice shimmer to it too so it’s good to use, the only thing I would say is that because it has purple undertones in it, some of the shades I wouldn’t use as highlighters.
Rabia S.
I have always been in love with this palette and I hundred perfect recommend it to everyone reading this. I bought it from sephora( where i buy all my makeup from) for a reasonable price and I use this palette all the time and I would love it if it came in my box!
emily b.
langley, BC
this wasn’t my favourite glow kit I really love the sundipped one a lot. so I had high expectations for this but they didn’t really meet them they were beautiful colours but weren’t as blinding as I hoped
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I only use the purple tones on my eyes because I do not wear extravagant makeup looks. The other tones I wear them almost everyday and I am in love with them. It is super pretty and has perfect quality.
Sophie D.
halifax
Love this highlighter palette you get lots of colours to choose from and create different looks with which I think will work with all skin tones it lasted all day and was worth the price I paid for it
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???