BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Reanna C.
I have only ever bought one of these and I never use it because it looks very chalky on my skin and I look like a tin man because the colours are so light and it is not worth the price at all
Karen G.
El Paso, TX
The colors are AMAAAAAZIIING!!!:) I feel like a unicorn everytime I use this palette! I use this every time I go out to a party and I get compliments everywhere (:
Claire 🌸.
Bramber Avenue North, Peacehaven
Incredible, my favourite glow kit to date. Beautiful shades, the purples are definitely my favourite. They’re subtle in low light but shine beautifully in bright lights. Looks amazing on, suits pale skin amazingly and lasts all night.
Holly W.
These aren’t my type of shades but I like the formula of these. So if you like these type of shades I do recommend this highlighter pallet.
azra a.
SOOO GOOD IT CAN BE USED AS EYESHADOW ALSO .And also soo good for anyone who likes it there are so many so long lastingso pigmented shinyyy amazing nooo defut .
Christina S.
St, NL
LOVE this! Most pigmented highlighter I've ever used and works awesome and a shadow too! It's so sparkly but yet muted enough that it doesn't look too overdone.
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
Holy moly. This highlighter palette is amazing. I absolutely love it. Wow. I didn't think much of the colours at first but after trying it, I'm in awe
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Ah my favourite highlighter kit! Comes with a magical range of colours that are so pigmented and glowing. Even when lightly applied they are glowing
Izoenn L.
Paris
If there’s anyone who is a holo or sci fi makeup lover I totally recommend this it’s so pretty and popping AF and HIGHLY pigmented it’s a WIN WIN
Kamryn S.
these highlighters are so pretty! they Are really pigmented and look really beautiful on the skin. they also look gorgeous as eye shadows!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???