BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
natalie s.
I hardly ever reach for this anymore but it is a great product. Somewhat powdery but nothing too bad. Very fun when I want a pop of color. I like to mix shades to make the perfect pinky purple color for my cheekbones. I love Anastasia’s glow kits, and this one is excellent. Great to have for those special days when I’m feeling spontaneous. Looks cosmic and beautiful on the skin.
captain o.
The colors are odd and many would not use them on the daily. The products are fantastic though. I have very fair skin and i use the icy white very frequently. I feel like this pallete may not be very friendly for dark skin, but it is fun to play around with for an editorial look or if you are an every day bold person.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Love both this glow and kit and the Aurora. Such fun colorful highlight shades that also look really nice on the eyes as well. It does have a bit more of a glittery finish, which I know some people aren't fond of, but I still really like it. Perfect amount of pigmentation and they go on beautifully. Would recommend to anyone looking to amp up their look and go outside the box with some new fun colors
Carmen F.
Orlando, FL
It is a good price highlighter. it has 6 shades and they can go with any look. You can find it at any sephora store and the Anastasia website. It is lightweight so good to travel. personally I would buy another one but different shades cause it is a good product. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Brittaney A.
New Milford, NJ
Love the shades in this glow kit however some require a few layers to get maximum color pay off. Also, I find the shades in this palette are more suitable for those with lighter complexions. I have a medium to light complexion with olive undertones and some shades were already very close to appearing ashy for me.
Jillian L.
Jackson, NJ
I'm obsessed with this product!!!! I've been using it for a year now and this product goes so far because the pans are massive. I use a ton of it because it's so pretty. The colors are daring which I'm into but if you're not comfortable with different colors then maybe you should try another pallete by Anastasia.
Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
Love of my life. The most beautiful highlighters ever. Pigmented at their best, easily blendable. Price you pay is absolutely worth the value it gives. My fav shades in the pallette are LYRA and LUNA. The best in the market, highly recommend it
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
This is a great highlighting palette. Especially for the summer it looks amazing on every skin tone. I love how it Shimmers and it blend so well into your skin. The colors are different but they're so pretty the formula is really nice and it is not bad for the price you get a lot of makeup so it lasts a long time
Chloe R.
Charlotte, NC
This palette is gorgeous! I got it for Christmas with an Ulta gift card on sale for $20. It’s never fails to give the best highlight, however, it is very shimmer and becomes loose over time. Therefore, the loose dust tends to fall everywhere. Other than that it’s a wonderful palette and I highly recommend it!
Ashli i.
united states
A beautiful selection of ethereal pigments that bring your makeup together with a swipe of a fan brush. I love using these powders as eyeshadows, as well. The white highlight often casts a fairy blue on my fair skin tone. usi it wet I only wish that it wasn't so easy to break apart, as the golden shade broke Into pieces after pressing into it with a flat brush.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?