BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I bought this palette off of a girlfriend on Poshmark because I wasn’t sure how much I’d like it and she had it marked down significantly. Let me just say that this palette is AMAZING. When I hit pan (which will be very soon for Pink Heart), I will be repurchasing. The formula is like butter and serves a fun, metallic highlight that can be underplayed or turned all the way up. I frequently layer this over any kind of lippie too. Works like a charm.
Alicia B.
Finally, a glowkit full of colors that will ALL actually work with my fair skin tone! I received this last year for Christmas and have been using it pretty regularly since then, just never got around to reviewing it. What intrigued me the most about this palette was the color selection. All the colors are very cool toned and go together, but they're also all very different from each other (green, blue, purple, silver, pink)! The formula of all of them is great and they go on very pigmented for me. You can build it up to be more dramatic or even wet your brush before applying for a stay all day wet look! The packaging is nice and you get a very fair amount of product in here!
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
Although it has such weird colors I love it. This was the first highlight pallet I bought and it'll stay in my collection until I have to throw it away. It's amazing and gives off such a beautiful glow. It's does have glitter so if that's not your thing I would really look into another brand
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I purchased this at TJ maxx for $24.99 and I'm completely obsessed! đź’– there isn't one highlighter in this pallet that I don't use. I have really oily skin, but this still looks amazing on my skin. It's super long lasting, and so shimmery! It's now my everyday highlighter. Would definitely recommend.
Jessica H.
Rio Grande City
I really didnt like this highlighter because it is mostly for when you want to be noticed it is retro. The best time to use it is when you're going to a night club or a party at night where there will be all kinds of lights on your face. It is really pigmented though if you like having silver or green or purple highlight it is great for you!
Mayte S.
Laredo , TX
I had heard about this highlighting palette for so long. I finally got my hands on it when I purchased it at Sephora on Black Friday. The packaging is literally the cutesy thing I’ve seen. I died for the packaging, and as I swatched all six of the highlights I fell in love with the palette more and more. All colors are super pigmented, but they give you a nice glow. I’m literally popping with this palette. 10/10 would recommend.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
this is my go to highlighting palette. i have three palettes but this is by far my most favorite one of all time. my favorite color is blue and this has plenty shades of blue for me to pick from! I also love how bright it can make your face after you apply it. It really adds a glow.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Ever since the first day I seen this, I wanted it. The colors look beautiful in the pans and the packing is super cute. Even the name moonchild sounds cool. I have very fair skin and all the colors show up really well with a little amount of product. I’ve gotten complements and people asking what I’m wearing. The colors last all day long, I work 10 hour shifts. It’s expensive but if you catch it on sale it’s a super good deal.
Kelsea R.
Traverse City, MI
I am beyond obsessed with every single color in this pallet! They are all very neutral and work well on my very fair skin as well on all of my friends who for the most part are all much tanner than I am. Its very subtle at first but also very easy to build for a more bold look, perfect for every day wear as well as a more fierce going out look. This is one product that does not disappoint.
Samantha L.
Salem, UT
Perfect for a bold, holographic looking glow. The undertones are so unique they just add a pop! The pink toned one is the only one I’d say looks natural, the rest are more artistic. My favorite is the blue ice!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???