Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,397 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 132 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
This palette is PERFECT if you're someone who's looking to go a little bit out of the box with your makeup looks without pushing your comfort zone. I'm extremely pale and I'm so happy that all of these colors are usable on my skin! I highly recommend this palette.
I love this. The highlighters are very pigmented and good. Very good value and yes it's pretty pricey for highlighters. And there's not very much to improve the prouduct it's good. And the brand itself it's good and pricey. And yes I love them so I would buy again.
I love this highlight palette. It has super sleek, slim packaging, but still very sturdy! I do wish that it came with a mirror inside of it like my other Anastasia highlight palette. But all of the colors are nicely pigment with great shimmers. A fave for sure!!
Absolutely amazing! The ABH glow kits are one of my favorite highlighters. They are a blinding out of this world, super pigmented highlighter! This palette I would recommend for paler skin tones. I would definitely re purchase & recommend this palette. I love it!
I really loved all the colors in the palette and they were extremely pigmented. It was a little on the expensive side but it's good quality. I used it sparingly because they are interesting colors. They do need a little extra blending but otherwise beautiful!
By far my favorite highlight palette to date! The colors are absolutely stunning- there's a color for every look. Not bad for the price point either! It goes on very well, and stays on all day. I would recommend this to any highlight lover. The glow is real!
I AM OBSESSED!! This is so pigmented and it gives you a instant holy grail glow that everyone wants!!! I recommend trying this it's so worth it and it will last forever! It stays on all day too!!!
I really like this palette, and would really recommend purchasing. If you prefer cool tones for highlighter, this is good, but if you prefer warm tones, I would get the original glow kit. The pigments are really nice, and have an amazing glow. They also last long, if you use primer and/or setting pray.
I really like this palette! I use for a lot of different looks, both editorial and glam. A lot of people have compared it to the alchemist palette by kat von d, but they differ quite a bit. If you like a more subtle color in your highlight - but still want to have the unique colors - this is for you!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos