BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
I love how buildable this product is. The colors have a duo chrome effect, which makes me wish they were even more pigmented than they already are. Although I love the subtle color shifting, as well as the texture of the highlights, I do wish that some of them didn’t come off as powdery. I wish the formula was a little more buttery like the quads of glow kits (sundipped, sugar, etc).
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I was so pumped when this came out and it took me forever before I finally got my hands on it and omg was I underimpressed! I love a blinding highlight which this doesn’t do and also I feel like some of the shades then to have a chunky glitter which is something I’ve never encountered. This pallet has a great color combination but not a great formula to back it
Gabrielle M.
Meadville, PA
I’m someone with really pale, cool toned skin, so this looks stunning. If you’re not afraid of color in your highlight, I highly recommend this one. It’s not glittery at all, and it gives such a pretty glow. And even though the colors can be a bit out there, they still look natural.
Danielle L.
Vancouver , WA
Love love love this highlight palette. It is so bright and shines and no need to keep applying it before it makes you glow. I can swipe with a brush once and it’ll glow beautifully. I love the different colors too, they’re fun and if you just swipe a little, it can all be used for an everyday look. If you put on a few coats it’s good for going out or partying.
Kendra H.
I really like this glow kit. The colors are very beautiful and versatile and super pigmented. The only colors I can really use on a daily basis are lucky clover and blue ice. Overall if you’re wanting to buy one of the glow kits for daily use I don’t really think this one would be the right choice for you.
Vanessa h.
The pigments are sick you guys! This high light is insane. If you like irridesents than you need this one! For $40 you get 6 large pans of different shades. I love having the variety and that's an insane amount for your money. I've paid nearly that for just a single shade from other brands and wasn't half as satisfied. This is my go to highlight right now.
Allison C.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing product. All of the colors look fantastic on my fair skin tone. Nothing is wrong with the formula. It's very vibrant and buildable. I haven't really noticed any fall out. Perfect for a variety of looks! I have already recommended this to all of my friends!
Tiffany G.
Seattle, WA
It is a collection of 6 metallic powder highlighters for an intense luminosity.

6 shades to highlight face, eyes, and body.
Can be applied wet or dry

I am new to trying differnt makeup techniques and when i saw this i fell in love with the colors.

I have never in My life tired highlights or really know were they go but would love to find out
Erin W.
Mequon
I got so many compliments when I wore the pinky shade in this palette. I was a glowing goddess. One thing you should know before buying is that there are little specks of glitter. It'll look like there's little chunks of glitter on your face when you tilt a certain way, and it's not like other highlighters that just look dewy and glossy.
Sareena O.
Friendswood, TX
I really loved this when I first bought it and would layer the colors to create a rainbow finish. It is pretty sheer but I prefer that with holographic highlighters so you can build up the color and customize the effect. Only complaint is now that there are more holographic products I find this one to be powdery and not as long lasting.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?