BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Bobbie-Leigh M.
One of my favourite highlighting palettes, the holographic colours are perfect for that extra edge on a look, especially glamour/evening looks! Looks perfect when you use them as eyeshaddows and brow highlight!
tireen e.
Love this palette so much, my boyfriend bought it me as a Christmas present last year and I couldn't get enough of it 😍😍 so glowy and pigmented, pans are so buttery and lasts long as a little goes a long way ❤
Eden P.
County Durham, West Cornforth
very undecided on this product, such a good shade range and works well as an eye shadow or as a highlighter, however goes on quite powdery, packaging is amazing and such a lush colour, I’d recommend to others.
Gemma P.
I got this for Black Friday and I absolutely love it this is definitely my favourite glow kit by abh now! They are so pigmented and leave a nice glow to the face or you can go all the way out with this aswell
Khrystyna K.
New Castle, DE
I want to receive this highlighter palette as a gift because highlighter is one of my favorite products in makeup. And this one is special, not ordinary. Of course it won't fit everyone but I like bright makeup and want to experiment with it.
Katie M.
The palette speaks to my soul! The purple to be specific! I love it. It was smaller than I expected when I got it but it's still holding a big place in my heart. It's packed with pigment and very smooth.
Ellie H.
Dn328bs
It is one of the best highlight I have ever used, it makes you glow but if you apply too much it goes too much, it is very effective although it is very pricy so I wouldn’t recommend buying this yourself
Natasha A.
SSM, ON
So pigmented! Couldn't be anymore impressed by the formula. It's buttery, pigmented, and long lasting! Bought it from Sephora! And for the price I think it's a great deal. Would definitely buy again!
Elena R.
Such a good palette it’s best applied with a finger (just in my opinion) it’s £40 but it’s worth it . I use the product when I wear make up. The highlighter named star could be a bit more pigmented.
Chloe M.
i found it quite chalky, this packaging is amazing, although i find i don’t wear these for everyday looks only when i’m experimenting with different looks. a few of the colours are similar but i still like it it’s just not amazing
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???