BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Pricila A.
Waxahachie
This glow kit is really pretty and perfect if you want a subtle highlight. This highlight would be perfect for any type of skin wether it’s dry, oily, or combination because of how subtle it is. My skin tone wasn’t the best for these highlight Im a bit too dark to use it on my upper cheek but I do use it for my inner eye corner and eyebrow bone. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
After finally being able to buy this palette, I am in love! I only give 4 stars because it takes a few layers of product to really become apparent (on my skin).
The formula consistency is very buttery and easy to blend. The different cool tones have their own characteristics and feel. I'm so excited to play with this palette some more!
mckinnon âś‚.
Raleigh, NC
Personally, this palette falls really short for me. Out of all the colors, the green highlighter is my favorite, but I feel Kat Von D's alchemy palette really blew this one out of the water, especially since it is incredibly more pigmented. The colors are not all that practical for me as I am not into the holographic make up trend. I think there are much better highlighter palettes out there, even Alchemy is a much better executed palette than this one!
Myah A.
I just loooove ABH highlighters. Like they never disappoint. They are always so pretty. I really love the formula. It’s super soft and easy to apply and blend. They’re also so buildable. I def love this highlight palette and recommend it along with the rest of ABH’s highlighters :)
Heather A.
Navarre
I am OBSESSED with this highlight palette. The colors are amazing and look so much more dramatic and colorful swatched and on the face and body. I take this palette with me everywhere, it's a perfect size for travel yet it still has nice big pans full of product. Definitely recommended to anyone that loves adding a beautiful glow and anyone wanting to try highlighter for the first time.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I received this last week. I do really like it but am not in love with it. The shades are all very cool which I wasn't expecting. I am mixed race and I think that they are a little too pale for me. The pink shade isn't too bad but the blue, grey and champagne colors makes me look drawn out. The pigmentation is wonderful however, and the palettes feel very soft. A lot of product for $42
Maddie F.
I mean you can’t really wear all the shades on your cheeks I’ve found, but they make for FABULOUS eye highlights, whether that’s on the inner corner or if it’s on the lid for a cut crease or a halo, it looks fabulous any way it goes. Yes this is me when I got it for Christmas going crazy. But you know you do it.
Kaylee F.
Texas City, TX
This is my all time favorite highlighter! The color and pigment are both amazing. I love the color pink heart. The formula is soft and blends out very nicely. It is rather pricey, but you do get what you pay for. It will last a good while, and will stay on for a long time!
Alison Y.
Kearney, NE
Can we just talk about how incredible this highlighter palette is? Because it's to die for. The packaging is adorable, and holographic. The colors are so versatile, and can be used on any skin tone. It basically makes you feel like a moon goddess. My favorite is purple horseshoe, it seriously looks incredible on my fair skin. I like to use it on matte black lipstick too, because it gives it a cool iridescent shine. In love with this palette.
Dioni S.
Henderson, NV
this palette is a great way to create dimension for any look. I used this to create a really easy Halloween look (Luna, the cat from sailor moon) - the colors can be built to increase intensity. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to explore with vivid colors and add a subtle glow.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?