BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I really love this palette, but pink heart, blue ice, and purple horseshoe are too glittery. I haven’t heard this complaint so I’m not sure if I just got a weird batch or what. I use it anyway and I really like all of the shades. They’re really nice and pigmented and just beautiful. I do recommend and I would repurchase.
Jackie B.
Johns Creek
This ABH product is one of my favorites for all the time and especially Halloween time ! Any glow gets you in the Halloween spirit. You can be as light handed for a natural look or pack it on different parts if the face and body as an instant Halloween costume add on for that mermaid, unicorn , or even glam vamp look !
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This is a must have in your collection for glow kits I have to say! I could not believe how stunning the palette is. The vibrant mix of colors. Some days you want to glow like a princess other days you want to shine like a mermaid and on your easy days rocking out with all colors of the rainbow expressing that unicorn that you are!!
Tiffany M.
Nashville , TN
This glow kit is great. I use these colors a lot and I use them with each other pretty often. I really don’t use the silver much. I wish that could have been maybe a gold or something instead. Other than that, all of the colors are stunning. I like to put them on my cheekbones or over dark eyeshadow on my eyelids.
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
Received this glow kit for my birthday and the highlights r perfect a little goes a long way and it last for a good while long as you set it my go to when I wanna shine great buy and i still have a full amount it really is worth 40$ highly recommend
Gabbie R.
This is not a natural palette, but you know that before buying it. That being said this is such a fun palette and it is so greta for different looks. I have also worn the pink and silver color out for normal occasions and I have gotten compliments on it. I really love this palette and how fun it is to wear.
Lexy B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Moon child is the perfect pallet to get a highlight that’s literally otherworldly!! The shades seem alot darker in the pan which is actually really good because i was nervous about how the colors might come out but they are honestly breaking. Very sparkly which isn’t my favorite but it has a nice mix if shimmer.
Laurel S.
Huntsville , AL
IM IN LOVE WITH THESE COLORS. i was skeptical at first because i am a pale skinned person and bought them online, but they are amazing. they’re super pigmented yet all different from each other, and leave a nice glow all day long. i would buy again, but i’ve had it for almost a year and no sign of running out!
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I honestly don’t love the moonchild glow kit as much as I love Nichole’s because I don’t think the formula was created the same. Nichole’s is much more versatile to use with an everyday look and smoother in my opinion!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit is one of the first highlighter palettes I had, and it has seen better days. I learned so much with that palette, I got over my fear or color, shimmer, light, so many things. I also learned with that palette you get what you pay for.
Ladies, hear me again, you get what you pay for.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?