Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,612 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
This is a cute palette, it has some great pigment and I often use the Purple colors as a lip topper and eye shadow toppers. It’s shimmery and pretty. It’s a bit of a hit and a miss with my skin type, it sometimes has a bit of glitter fallout
This is the perfect gift for your makeup loving friend! I hope to find it in my stocking as well. I love the way these shimmer on light skin tones, and really pop on darker skin tones. I would even use them as a shadow, not just a highlighter. You can find this @Sephora and Shephora JCPenny. #moonchild ♡
ABH has always and continued to slay the highlighting game . This pallet gives me the shine I always love without the chalkiness some product can give us . The colors in the pallets works so great with my skin complexion and I love it so much ♥️ I think the only con is I don’t prefer the packaging but that’s just my opinion .
I swear by ABH glowkits. This is a beautiful cool toned and whimsical palette. I typically go for a more bronzy look, but every so often I light up my cheekbones with a variety of shades from this palette. The formula is pretty standard for most of ABH glowkits, smooth application and a blinding glow.
This is a beautiful highlighter kit. It is shimmering and glowing. It makes the skin look wet and dewy. It is a smooth highlighter that looks nice on the skin. The formula is wonderful and high quality. I recommend it.
I love this palette for when you’re feeling those more adventurous days. Some of the colors are less pigmented than others which gets me down because they are so stunning in the pan! More of a metallic finish and each color has a specific color shift that really hooks you in. I would recommend.
So this was the first glow kit I've ever had. My friend gifted this to me. I instantly fell in love with it and ABH! I love the frosted look of all the highlighters in this kit. This is perfect for my skin tone in the winter time. DEFINITELY worth the price. And you get a TON of product.
Honestly I get so many compliments when wearing any one of these from this pallet. If you like to glow this is definitely for you. It’s super pigmented and does well for my skin ( I have combo skin) it’s also long lasting but when I finally am out I’ll have to get more ASAP it’s a must now!
I love these highlights!!! I was on the fence because of the different colors, but it just blends out so well, if you want the tint to it you can have it, but if you would rather just a very subtle glow you can do that too! They last so long and they are so buttery smooth.... you just have to try these products!!! Definitely worth the price!!
The formula is fantastic, the glow is great, don't get me wrong I love these highlighters. The colors are a bit unique and unwearable to me unless you are going for a themed makeup. The price is a little steep for me as well. They are nice and I would recommend but there are some cons.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos