BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Meadow S.
errol
omg omg omg im so grateful for this and so happy i have this! first of all it’s amazing for all skin types!!! The colors are so pretty and some are subtle and some are like WOW which I love. I have recommended to my friend and my older sister ah
Rabia S.
I have always been in love with this palette and I hundred perfect recommend it to everyone reading this. I bought it from sephora( where i buy all my makeup from) for a reasonable price and I use this palette all the time and I would love it if it came in my box!
emily b.
langley
this wasn’t my favourite glow kit I really love the sundipped one a lot. so I had high expectations for this but they didn’t really meet them they were beautiful colours but weren’t as blinding as I hoped
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I only use the purple tones on my eyes because I do not wear extravagant makeup looks. The other tones I wear them almost everyday and I am in love with them. It is super pretty and has perfect quality.
Julia S.
Kitchener, ON
I waited forever for this to be carried in Sephora, I absolutely love this palette, the colours are subtle but just intense enough to notice the shimmer of the colours in the right lighting. The colours are blendable and also can be layered on top of dark or light eyeshadow to create even more shades from the palette.
Tegan W.
This palette is honestly god sent. The highlighters are absolutely incredible I can't even explain it! The colours you get are insane and the pigmentation is amazing! I would recommend this palette to everyone! It's my absolute fave!
Charlotte M.
South normanton, Alfreton
Great range of colours, even though you may not think you will use all of the shades you end up experimenting anyway😅 very pigmented and can still be worn day to day! Is slightly on the more expensive side however totally worth the money with the amount of shades you get and the quality is great!❤️
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , ON
I love the colours of this highlight kit and found them to be very long lasting. The finish is more metallic then her other kits but are silky to the touch and can be built up flawlessly. The packaging is very sleek, so it makes traveling with this product simple. The price is a little steep, but considering how much product you get in the land and the rarity of the shaded included here, I would say it is well worth the money.
Jemma W.
This is such a unique pallet and I wish I used it more often. It can definitely be used for every day looks or more unique looks. The pink tones are wonderful and the green and blue tones can be used as highlight, I love to use them for an inner eye pop! Only bad thing is the fall out when you go to pick it up with your brush but it’s a beautiful pallet overall!
Jess G.
These highlighters are smooth and buttery, with a blinding metallic finish! They're very duo chrome so they don't look like much from the front, but when you catch the light they're very bright! They're so colourful and fun, perfect for a night out (or just in the day if you're brave enough). I couldn't say enough good things about these they're great!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???