BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Jasmin B.
St Andrews
This is a really good highlighter palette if you're into 'out there' highlights, as there are shades of purple, white with blue or pink hues and an amazing white/green shade. Lucky Clover is by far my favourite shade and I use it nearly every day however I really wish they would realise a full size version as I don't really use the other shades often. I would recommend this as they are creamy and very blinding highlights.
Nadine U.
Kitchener
I bought this product on sale at Sephora and it is fantastic. I love to wear these colours as both a highlighter and an eyeshadow. They are quite pigmented and I find that it looks great on eyes. I would recommend.
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
This is an amazing quality glow kit. It gives a blinding glow to the skin. The price could be cheaper but it's not the worse. This kit is more for light skin tones because they will look grey on darker skin tones.
Lauren S.
Taunton, Somerset
Oh my gosh this highlighter is beyond anything I've ever used before! It's so pigmented and the shine is amazing! You don't need a lot for an amazing effect and the colours are stunning. You can use it anywhere on your face and it can be for everyday use or special occasions. I use this everyday!
Leandra M.
leicester
I own all of the Anastasia Beverly Hills products. After buying this, the product was VERY pigmented, and buildable. They have a nice shimmer to it too so it’s good to use, the only thing I would say is that because it has purple undertones in it, some of the shades I wouldn’t use as highlighters.
Meadow S.
errol
omg omg omg im so grateful for this and so happy i have this! first of all it’s amazing for all skin types!!! The colors are so pretty and some are subtle and some are like WOW which I love. I have recommended to my friend and my older sister ah
Rabia S.
I have always been in love with this palette and I hundred perfect recommend it to everyone reading this. I bought it from sephora( where i buy all my makeup from) for a reasonable price and I use this palette all the time and I would love it if it came in my box!
emily b.
langley
this wasn’t my favourite glow kit I really love the sundipped one a lot. so I had high expectations for this but they didn’t really meet them they were beautiful colours but weren’t as blinding as I hoped
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I only use the purple tones on my eyes because I do not wear extravagant makeup looks. The other tones I wear them almost everyday and I am in love with them. It is super pretty and has perfect quality.
Julia S.
Kitchener, ON
I waited forever for this to be carried in Sephora, I absolutely love this palette, the colours are subtle but just intense enough to notice the shimmer of the colours in the right lighting. The colours are blendable and also can be layered on top of dark or light eyeshadow to create even more shades from the palette.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???