BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
After finally being able to buy this palette, I am in love! I only give 4 stars because it takes a few layers of product to really become apparent (on my skin).
The formula consistency is very buttery and easy to blend. The different cool tones have their own characteristics and feel. I'm so excited to play with this palette some more!
mckinnon ✂.
Raleigh, NC
Personally, this palette falls really short for me. Out of all the colors, the green highlighter is my favorite, but I feel Kat Von D's alchemy palette really blew this one out of the water, especially since it is incredibly more pigmented. The colors are not all that practical for me as I am not into the holographic make up trend. I think there are much better highlighter palettes out there, even Alchemy is a much better executed palette than this one!
Colleen C.
Coatesville, PA
I have had this palette for a long time, and let me tell you the investment is worth it! The color pay off is amazing and this product will leave you glowing! However, I have found the same to be true for some drug store products that are much cheaper. This palette will always be a staple in my collection but I am just as happy using lower end brands that have the same pay off for way less money.
Myah A.
Memphis, TN
I just loooove ABH highlighters. Like they never disappoint. They are always so pretty. I really love the formula. It’s super soft and easy to apply and blend. They’re also so buildable. I def love this highlight palette and recommend it along with the rest of ABH’s highlighters :)
Heather A.
Navarre, FL
I am OBSESSED with this highlight palette. The colors are amazing and look so much more dramatic and colorful swatched and on the face and body. I take this palette with me everywhere, it's a perfect size for travel yet it still has nice big pans full of product. Definitely recommended to anyone that loves adding a beautiful glow and anyone wanting to try highlighter for the first time.
Maddie F.
I mean you can’t really wear all the shades on your cheeks I’ve found, but they make for FABULOUS eye highlights, whether that’s on the inner corner or if it’s on the lid for a cut crease or a halo, it looks fabulous any way it goes. Yes this is me when I got it for Christmas going crazy. But you know you do it.
Alison Y.
Kearney, NE
Can we just talk about how incredible this highlighter palette is? Because it's to die for. The packaging is adorable, and holographic. The colors are so versatile, and can be used on any skin tone. It basically makes you feel like a moon goddess. My favorite is purple horseshoe, it seriously looks incredible on my fair skin. I like to use it on matte black lipstick too, because it gives it a cool iridescent shine. In love with this palette.
Dioni S.
Henderson, NV
this palette is a great way to create dimension for any look. I used this to create a really easy Halloween look (Luna, the cat from sailor moon) - the colors can be built to increase intensity. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to explore with vivid colors and add a subtle glow.
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
The ABH highlighters are so amazing. I have this Glow Kit and the Sugar Glow Kit and I love them both! The Moonchild Glow Kit is so pretty and has amazing quality. The highlighters are super pigmented and look beautiful on the skin. The shades may be a little too light for some people but they give an amazing glow on the skin. I would highly recommend this to others.
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
WOW. This palette is not only pigmented, but for someone with skin so pale you can use a pencil to draw on it, it's heavenly. None of the colors are too dark that they are visible on my face when my head is turned frontwards and that's a godsend. I can't get over the white color with the pink shift too, it's by far my favorite of all of them. I would highly recommend.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?