Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.60 / 5 based on 1,438 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 133 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
It took me a really long time to purchase this palette because I honestly didn't think it was something that I would use often because of the colors. To be honest I was right, its not exactly a palette that I use on a daily basis, it may not even be on a weekly basis but I love the palette just the same. A lot does go a long way and while the colors are unique as far as highlighting goes they are VERY beautiful! Would definitely recommend this palette.
I have to say that I'm mildly disappointed with this palette. I am a lover of highlighter, I wear it daily and lots of it. I have wanted this palette since the day it was released, and just recently finally purchased it. The colors are beautiful, but require quite a bit of build up to be the level most customers want. The pans are decently sized and I highly doubt I will ever reach the bottom of one of them, but $40 for a highlighter palette is not something I have the means to do often - I was hoping for quality similar to Kat Von D's Alchemist palette.
I waited for such a long time to get this palette and it felt like forever counting the days until it came to my house. I own the Aurora ABH glow kit as well and find that the Moonchild is more subtle with the colors than the Aurora with its bright and vivid colors. There is nothing bad anyone can say about this highlighting palette and it is everything you want. Trust me!
I love this highlight palette! The shades are unique, but look beautiful on the skin and give a great pop to any makeup look! The product is vibrant and long wearing, and can be layered for a more intense glow. Although it is a little pricey, you get a lot of product and six different shades. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking to add a fun pop of colorful glow to their makeup routine!
I was so hyped to finally get this highlighter palette and I was NOT disappointed. It's super pigmented, long lasting, and hands down the greatest highlighter I've used to date. I would cover my whole body in this stuff. I'm obsessed. Every single shade on the whole palette is a showstopper, I wear every single one (although tbh Star is probably my favorite for everyday wear). If you want to have the most poppin' highlighter, I would 10/10 recommend this one. It's worth the price.
Every time I go shopping for a highlighter, I tend to buy the one that pops out the most for me. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild glow kit is absolutely amazing and killing it! The six highlighters contrast from subtle to bold and it’s just beautiful!
This is the perfect product if you like to get creative with your makeup! Certain shades can be for an everyday look but some of the more unique ones are more suited for a night out or a crazy glam look. This kit has an intense glow so not for people who like a subtle highlight unless you blend it out a lot. My only complaint is it really magnifies my skins texture and any bumps or pores are more visible. I would buy this again though it's worth the price!
I was so impressed with this Glow kit ! "Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish" is no lie ! My two favorite colors are Pink heart (which gives a soft pink opal reflect) and Star (which they describe as a mint and silver reflect)
This is a must have
This is a must have
This is such a fun highlighter palette! I love the whole moonchild theme and the iridescent shades are super pigmented and bright which I love. If you love a fun long lasting highlight then this palette would definitely be for you. If you are more into neutral highlight then I probably would not recommend. My absolute favorite shade is pink heart 💗
I really love this highlight pallette. It has great colors that can be used everyday but also some fun purple shades too. The colors arent too out there either. They look very natural on the skin but you ca build them up to really make the colors pop. Theu really add a good about of shine. i purchased this at Sephora and it was a good price for 6 different highlights. Would definetly reccomend for your friends or family who enjoy makeup and glowing. #giftcrush Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos