BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Sammie H.
Stowmarket
The Anastasia Beverley Hills Moonchild GlowKit has to be my product crush 😍 It has such gorgeous colours and is super glowy! Recommend this product to everyone who wants that perfect highlight 🙏 Bought mine from the ABH website - this is the the best bet in my opinion... also the product is my fave ABH product, the other glowkit is also gorgeous but I feel like ‘moonchild’ has such a gorgeous range of colours and they are so pigmented!!! My go to, my product crush, never go on a night out without this!!! 😍👑
Kayleigh B.
County Durham , Bishop Auckland
Just got this on the buy one get one free. Went halves with a friend! Best decision ever. Biggest high end thing I've got and it's so pretty, amazingly pigmented and just the perfect high lighters ever. I'm obsessed with high lighters and this is perfect. The price worked out brilliant for what I got, otherwise it is too expensive but it's worth it! I recommend this so much and it's a perfect Christmas present!
tam❤ g.
Sudbury, ON
Unique highlight palette abit dusty but just tap your brush before applying. If you dont like colored highlighter this palette is not for you but if you wanna try some i would recommend this palette as it does have abit of everything. It is a fun palette and i love it. The pigmentation and blendibility of the shades are very good as always.
Shinead O.
Tatworth, Somerset
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit

This is the best highlighting palette for unusual colours I own! The quality is perfect, the payoff is perfect, and the overall price is perfect too! They are all unique colours, with all different duo chromes, which suit every single skin tone! I used some in my Halloween look, everyone commented on the shine and colours I had on my face. As they all showed differently in different light settings. The picture doesn’t do them justice. Please go grab one! You won’t be disappointed!!!
Lauren K.
Wigan, Wigan
If you can't see your highlighter from the moon there is no point! This kit is amazing. I got it in Sephora in New York and I've had it for 6 months use it everyday and it's still going to last a lot longer. The packaging is stunning and it's glossy so easy to wipe clean, there's minimal fallout and the pigment is unreal. It's super creamy and a little goes along way, it leaves a glow that is caught in the light and it's blinding, the pans are reasonably sized and it is most deffaintly worth every penny and I think it is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone and anyone and will be buying again and again. Lasts all day too.
Olusola J.
Courtelle Road, Coventry
Who says black girls can't slay like unicorns? I just love how ABH breaks barriers and fake boundaries, this product is everything and more. You get 6 unique iridescent colours in this pallet. the palette is sturdy and the pan sizes are large. It is value for money compared to the amount of product you get and the quality of the finish. I got this from the ABH UK site so if you live in the UK, I would suggest you try this out.
Izabella D.
londo
These highlighters are so gorgeous and so so pigmented. They blend into the skin so seamlessly and are amazing for all skin types and tones. They’re very pigmented and don’t look chunky or cakey on the skin. I haven’t given it a 5 star because the shades are not the easiest to use on an everyday basis. But overall incredible product!
Balqees M.
giza
Hello, I love all the
products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be
grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The
same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

A. A.
Skokie, IL
Anastasia's highlighters are my favorite! And I gave all of them 5 stars cuz I couldn't find any flaw in any of it! This one also can be use for different purposes! I personally use this as a highlighter, eye shadow or even on my lipstick to gave it a look call "something extra"
Lily M.
Colours are magic and beautifully pigmented. Easy to apply and great to pat onto lids as shimmer eyeshadow. Very easy to blend on top of setting powder. Love the purples and blues which are beautifully pearly. Would certainly buy again, even if it is quite expensive (worth it!)
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???