BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Cierra p.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this palette. I purchased it online a few months ago, and don't regret it at all. It is so pigmented and versatile. I find myself using this way more than I thought I would, for any and everything. Definitely Recommend!
Marielle S.
This highlighter palette is so different and the colors are so beautiful and unique. Anastasia has by far the most pigmented highlighters I’ve tried, and the price for her palettes are just about the same as other prestige brands.
Savanna P.
Anderson , SC
I got this for Christmas last year and it became a staple in my makeup routine. I hit pan on Pink Heart within two months. My cousin suggested this to me and I actually beat her to buying it. The pigment is incredible and lasts all day. Would totally recommend.
Sam ♡.
Victorville, CA
The moonchild glow kit by Anastasia is seriously one of the best beauty products you can buy. It is such high quality and it gives you a nice glow. Although it’s a bit on the expensive side, it’s a must have. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to all of my friends.
Kayla S.
Staley, NC
This is hands down one of my favorite highlighting kits. Everything looks beautiful, and goes on easy and holds up all day, and night! I love the packaging of this product and find it easy to spot while shopping. This product goes a long way and is definitely worth every penny.
Victoria W.
These colors are so iridescent and so beautiful! They are very pigmented and beaming highlights and there are a lot of different colors you can play with and have fun with! Perfect t for creating out of the box make up looks!
Mikayla S.
I got this as a Christmas present from my parents, because it was beautiful to me. It broke and fell apart on me very easily, but the colors I use most are still intact. They are beautiful and super pigmented (as ABH) normally is.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
I wanted this palette forever and finally got it as a gift and i love it! I found its easier to apply and brighter when you use a wet brush. It really glows and looks sooo good on the skin. Will definitely be purchasing another.
Samantha R.
Love this highlighters i use this pallete almost every time i do my makeup. Its the best highlighter if your having a bad day this brights up your whole day jaja(joke) but honestly this highlighter is a must have in your drawer
Megan T.
Milford , CT
I am so so obsessed with this palette! It’s definitely not an every day highlight, but it’s a fun change sometimes. I also absolutely love to use these colors, particularly the purple shade, on the eyes. They also make stunning inner corner shades as well!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?