BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Love both this glow and kit and the Aurora. Such fun colorful highlight shades that also look really nice on the eyes as well. It does have a bit more of a glittery finish, which I know some people aren't fond of, but I still really like it. Perfect amount of pigmentation and they go on beautifully. Would recommend to anyone looking to amp up their look and go outside the box with some new fun colors
Jillian L.
Hempstead, NY
I'm obsessed with this product!!!! I've been using it for a year now and this product goes so far because the pans are massive. I use a ton of it because it's so pretty. The colors are daring which I'm into but if you're not comfortable with different colors then maybe you should try another pallete by Anastasia.
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I wasn’t sure about the his one since I started with aurora but this baby is just as gorgeous! It’s absolutely beautiful! Wish they weren’t so expensive but I actually got this one for Christmas for $25 loooove this and suggest it to all and lasts all day !!!
Cassidy M.
Where would I be without this palette? I cannot stress enough how much I adore these shades! The pink heart is my favorite one, I swear I glow with it. The purples are really fun and I even used the lucky clover one for saint patty’s day. You can even combine the shades and get a custom glow. Lasts alllllll day too
Rebecca B.
Buckley , WA
It’s very pretty and nicely pigmented. Sits on the skin nicely. My only issue is I’m not a huge fan of glitter in highlighters. I feel like they emphasize texture on my skin. But this is still a beautiful palette and after I set it with a setting spray it melds into my skin and the glitter isn’t as noticeable
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Love this highlighter! A little goes a long way.. I have dry skin and this just blends in so well and lasts about 8 hours for me. It’s very pigmented and really looks beautiful when the sun hits it!
Overall, it’s a great product! I would definitely recommend it to others looking for a good highlighter!
Danielle W.
Hokes Bluff
I love ABH products, and this is no exception. The pigments are creamy, and apply like magic. They also double as eyeshadows, which is a major plus. My only qualms are the lack of golden tones in this product, but ABH has plenty of glow kits that more than compensate for this one's lack thereof.
Paris C.
Nottingham, MD
I bought this palette off of a girlfriend on Poshmark because I wasn’t sure how much I’d like it and she had it marked down significantly. Let me just say that this palette is AMAZING. When I hit pan (which will be very soon for Pink Heart), I will be repurchasing. The formula is like butter and serves a fun, metallic highlight that can be underplayed or turned all the way up. I frequently layer this over any kind of lippie too. Works like a charm.
Alicia B.
Finally, a glowkit full of colors that will ALL actually work with my fair skin tone! I received this last year for Christmas and have been using it pretty regularly since then, just never got around to reviewing it. What intrigued me the most about this palette was the color selection. All the colors are very cool toned and go together, but they're also all very different from each other (green, blue, purple, silver, pink)! The formula of all of them is great and they go on very pigmented for me. You can build it up to be more dramatic or even wet your brush before applying for a stay all day wet look! The packaging is nice and you get a very fair amount of product in here!
Mery B.
Glendale, CA
Although it has such weird colors I love it. This was the first highlight pallet I bought and it'll stay in my collection until I have to throw it away. It's amazing and gives off such a beautiful glow. It's does have glitter so if that's not your thing I would really look into another brand
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???