BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Went to Sephora and kept swatching this palette and fell in love. I'm super fair skinned so sometimes it's difficult finding a highlight that really pops. This really pops and I love mixing the colors.
alicia D.
Philadelphia
Not as much of a color pigment as i wanted. Definitely glittery once you put it on. Which is great if thats what your looking for. I like them but there not worth the 40 something dollars they cost8
starr b.
northville
I think a lot of these colors are beautiful for eyeshadow looks or blush toppers. The unique nature of the colors in this palette make it not the highlight palette for everyone but it is very unique
Leah T.
I love this glow kit. It’s very versatile and can either create a natural glow or be built up to be blinding. It is very easy to blend and it melts into the skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Emily B.
I love the glow kits by Anastasia Beverly hills. This one and the aura pallette are my favorite and always ends up with me getting complimented on my highlight. I almost never use a different highlight.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
I think this product is awesome! I️t applies really nice and evenly. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t has gone really nicely with my skin, no issues. Overall this product is really awesome and I️ would recommend I️t to anyone!
Cody M.
London, KY
This is a wonderful highlighter kit and I love almost all of the shades for medium and light skin tones. These are definitely more on the glittery side of the highlighter spectrum but anyone who doesn't mind that will love these.
Arizbeth D.
carson ca
Super night time and day time use easy to mix and match goes with all kinds of makeup easy to apply no need to pack on has a beautiful finish definitely recommend
A little pricey but worth the buy
Bree❤️ P.
Bellevue
Love the pallet! I mainly use the white and the nude more than anything cause the other colors are super pigmented, which is great. I just haven’t been able to figure out how to pull off the streak of blue and purple on my face😂
Seqouria D.
Ashland, KY
I mean if you have Anastasia Beverly Hills we can’t be friends that’s just that. I love the shimmery and bold finish it gives. Love how long lasting it is on my face even if I have to touch up my face it still is shining bright
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?