Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,545 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
Hoping to get this Moonchild glow kit for Christmas! I've swatched it in Ulta, and it just has the most beautiful colors and the brightest glow! It would be the perfect addition to my makeup collection!
For some fun colors this is a great palette. They aren’t every day highlighters for me but I do love them on occasion or if that’s your thing- they’re great colors. Definitely long lasting and very shimmery.
I love THE GLOW. every glow kit that i’ve bought has been super pigmented and making my glow able to be seen for miles!! I love the variety of hues to help better go with my outfit and eye shadow looks!
I LOVEEE this highlighter! The colors are beautiful and glow in be sun SO nicely. They glide on easily and stay all day. I got it on sale and I was surprised at how much I loved it. I would recommend and buy again!
Like the rest, amazing products! The pigment is amazing, the sparkles are remarkable. Would recommend to anyone. Amazing product and great wearability considering the varying shades!! Love so different
This glow kit is beautiful! The pigmentation is so pretty and it glows your world! It is super long lasting i came home from school and it was still on from the sweaty day. I would totally recommend it for people who want a big glow!
Gorgeous glow kit that sparkles and has great pigment for a highlighter. I love Anastasia and the quality is there with this palette as well. Truly in love with the colors and shades that this palette offers.
This palette is great, but it isn't my favorite. Some of the highlighters have glitter flecks in them, which just isn't my thing. However, the shades are pigmented and very shiny. They look nice on the skin.
Super pigmented. I love the colors in this, and they go perfectly on both the face and the eyes. These shades used to be my go-to highlighters. I don't use them as much anymore, but I still love them.
This was my first ever glow kit. The colors truly do show up on the skin! It’s subtle with a light application, but applying more also makes for fun colorful looks! It also makes very good eyeshadow!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos