BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Micheala G.
Hoping to get this Moonchild glow kit for Christmas! I've swatched it in Ulta, and it just has the most beautiful colors and the brightest glow! It would be the perfect addition to my makeup collection!
Dana D.
Jackson
For some fun colors this is a great palette. They aren’t every day highlighters for me but I do love them on occasion or if that’s your thing- they’re great colors. Definitely long lasting and very shimmery.
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
I love THE GLOW. every glow kit that i’ve bought has been super pigmented and making my glow able to be seen for miles!! I love the variety of hues to help better go with my outfit and eye shadow looks!
Savannah L.
Kirkwood, MO
I LOVEEE this highlighter! The colors are beautiful and glow in be sun SO nicely. They glide on easily and stay all day. I got it on sale and I was surprised at how much I loved it. I would recommend and buy again!
Cassidy D.
Boston
Like the rest, amazing products! The pigment is amazing, the sparkles are remarkable. Would recommend to anyone. Amazing product and great wearability considering the varying shades!! Love so different
Juanita B.
Florida
This glow kit is beautiful! The pigmentation is so pretty and it glows your world! It is super long lasting i came home from school and it was still on from the sweaty day. I would totally recommend it for people who want a big glow!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Gorgeous glow kit that sparkles and has great pigment for a highlighter. I love Anastasia and the quality is there with this palette as well. Truly in love with the colors and shades that this palette offers.
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
This palette is great, but it isn't my favorite. Some of the highlighters have glitter flecks in them, which just isn't my thing. However, the shades are pigmented and very shiny. They look nice on the skin.
Jensen N.
Super pigmented. I love the colors in this, and they go perfectly on both the face and the eyes. These shades used to be my go-to highlighters. I don't use them as much anymore, but I still love them.
Solin P.
San Jose, CA
This was my first ever glow kit. The colors truly do show up on the skin! It’s subtle with a light application, but applying more also makes for fun colorful looks! It also makes very good eyeshadow!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?