BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Anahi M.
Modesto, CA
This palette is great, gives off an intense highlight! So radiant. Every color is so pretty. Spray ur brush with some setting spray and create a more pigmented shade!
Aimee C.
Racine, WI
Love the different highlighter colors! You can create a new and perfect glow every day of the week! Very pleased with this purchase! Definitely worth the money!!!!!
starring s.
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Rylie M.
NC
Such a beautiful palette. Mine came broken from a third party and I was devastated. These shades are gorgeous and you need very little to achieve a blinding highlight.
Savannah R.
Carson City, NV
I don’t reach for this one as much as I should be. The colors are really pretty but I feel like they could be less powdery. I use this as play makeup for my niece.
Ashley W.
Charlotte, NC
I got this during the Sephora Black Friday sale. I love the colors. I use this for eyeshadow as well as a highlighter. I think this is worth the price for the quality and the amount you are getting.
Marlee T.
Gilbert
This highlight is very good for a festival or if you just like color but definitely not for work in school unless you like that pop of shimmering green or pink :)
Isabella K.
Very shiny, I’ll say that. You can use it with everything, and it’s very pigmented. It’s very easy to blend too so it’s very to use. The only cons is that it doesn’t have gold. I like the pink and the purple, definitely. I use it all the time no I like it a lot.
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Jessica T.
Van Nuys, CA
Love this highlight it’s so pretty and very colorful it’s such a fun highlighter to use when you wanna glow in a cute colorful way. And very glowie and blinding.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?