Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,601 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
This palette is great, gives off an intense highlight! So radiant. Every color is so pretty. Spray ur brush with some setting spray and create a more pigmented shade!
Love the different highlighter colors! You can create a new and perfect glow every day of the week! Very pleased with this purchase! Definitely worth the money!!!!!
Being that I am new to the make up world, I am trying to find quality products that are easy to use, look natural, and don't make me look over-done or like a clown. I apply a light dusting over my face to finish off the look and I am complimented daily.
Such a beautiful palette. Mine came broken from a third party and I was devastated. These shades are gorgeous and you need very little to achieve a blinding highlight.
I don’t reach for this one as much as I should be. The colors are really pretty but I feel like they could be less powdery. I use this as play makeup for my niece.
I got this during the Sephora Black Friday sale. I love the colors. I use this for eyeshadow as well as a highlighter. I think this is worth the price for the quality and the amount you are getting.
This highlight is very good for a festival or if you just like color but definitely not for work in school unless you like that pop of shimmering green or pink :)
Very shiny, I’ll say that. You can use it with everything, and it’s very pigmented. It’s very easy to blend too so it’s very to use. The only cons is that it doesn’t have gold. I like the pink and the purple, definitely. I use it all the time no I like it a lot.
These highlighters work so well. They are very affordable and give off so much illumination to the face. I always have this in my make up kit. I highly recommend this product to anyone who’s a make up artist that is adding on to their kit.
Love this highlight it’s so pretty and very colorful it’s such a fun highlighter to use when you wanna glow in a cute colorful way. And very glowie and blinding.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos