BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Savannah L.
Kirkwood , MO
I LOVEEE this highlighter! The colors are beautiful and glow in be sun SO nicely. They glide on easily and stay all day. I got it on sale and I was surprised at how much I loved it. I would recommend and buy again!
c. ♡.
Eden , NC
I love THE GLOW. every glow kit that i’ve bought has been super pigmented and making my glow able to be seen for miles!! I love the variety of hues to help better go with my outfit and eye shadow looks!
Juanita B.
Florida
This glow kit is beautiful! The pigmentation is so pretty and it glows your world! It is super long lasting i came home from school and it was still on from the sweaty day. I would totally recommend it for people who want a big glow!
Jensen N.
Super pigmented. I love the colors in this, and they go perfectly on both the face and the eyes. These shades used to be my go-to highlighters. I don't use them as much anymore, but I still love them.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Gorgeous glow kit that sparkles and has great pigment for a highlighter. I love Anastasia and the quality is there with this palette as well. Truly in love with the colors and shades that this palette offers.
Lindsey 🌙.
Green Bay, WI
This palette is great, but it isn't my favorite. Some of the highlighters have glitter flecks in them, which just isn't my thing. However, the shades are pigmented and very shiny. They look nice on the skin.
Leah T.
I love this glow kit. It’s very versatile and can either create a natural glow or be built up to be blinding. It is very easy to blend and it melts into the skin. I definitely recommend this product.
Olivia A.
Garnet Valley
Has a wide range of wearable and duochromatic colors. I apply it using a flat foundation brush. The only downside is the high expense. It works good with all skin types. I would recommend to anyone.
alicia D.
Philadelphia
Not as much of a color pigment as i wanted. Definitely glittery once you put it on. Which is great if thats what your looking for. I like them but there not worth the 40 something dollars they cost8
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Went to Sephora and kept swatching this palette and fell in love. I'm super fair skinned so sometimes it's difficult finding a highlight that really pops. This really pops and I love mixing the colors.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?