BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Kendra H.
I really like this glow kit. The colors are very beautiful and versatile and super pigmented. The only colors I can really use on a daily basis are lucky clover and blue ice. Overall if you’re wanting to buy one of the glow kits for daily use I don’t really think this one would be the right choice for you.
Allison C.
Portland, OR
This is an amazing product. All of the colors look fantastic on my fair skin tone. Nothing is wrong with the formula. It's very vibrant and buildable. I haven't really noticed any fall out. Perfect for a variety of looks! I have already recommended this to all of my friends!
Tiffany G.
Seattle, WA
It is a collection of 6 metallic powder highlighters for an intense luminosity.

6 shades to highlight face, eyes, and body.
Can be applied wet or dry

I am new to trying differnt makeup techniques and when i saw this i fell in love with the colors.

I have never in My life tired highlights or really know were they go but would love to find out
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
This was my first highlighting kit I ever got. This gives a alien-esque glow so definitely use a light hand if you like your glow more subtle. Some of the colors like the grey are a little too light for a my skin tone but others are absolutely gorgeous on! I mostly use this in the fall and winter as it's a little too shimmery for summer.
Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
I just bought this product and I really like it so n though some of the colors are a little impractical for highlighting I can use them as a lip topper or eyeshadow! If you are looking for something with good quality and something a little more out there then I recommend this! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Anna D.
So pretty and colorful! I love wearing it to special events. I always get so many compliments. Doesn't look weird and stays on pretty well. I wear it over Milk's holographic highlighter and it looks really cool.
Kori K.
I think like everyone else, I had a real moment of love with this glow kit. But there are just so many other highlighters out there that are way better. These glow kits are awful. This is obviously THE ONE for everyone, but I think it falsely makes them love the other ones. All glitter, little payoff, and it is not truly lasting.
Brianna S.
Gray, KY
I'm obsessed with this palette! Highlight is one of my favorite makeup products! It's super long lasting, my favorite shades are the first two in the palette! They lay so nicely on the skin, and blend out to perfection! They're seriously the absolutely best!
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I have one and I got one for my Roomate! These are such beautiful colors that are not too common. We absolutely love the green shade. If you've been on the fence with this product I recommend going to a store that has it in person and swatch it, I promise you will instantly fall in love with the shades.
Emily M.
I’ve been wanting this palette since it first came out, so when it was FINALLY on sale, I jumped at the chance. I was actually sort of disappointed when it came though, as I didn’t realize how glittery they are. I prefer a more “wet” look to a glittery highlight. It’s still beautiful, I just don’t like the tons of glitter.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?