BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Paige 🌱.
Dover, AR
I just bought this and I am in love. I have tried all the colors and they are all beautiful. It is a shine from the makeup Gods. YASS QUEEN. It holds up rain and shine. It's more faithful than my ex. LOVE ITTTTT. I would buy again, but I think this will last a while.
Becky M.
Eugene, OR
This palette is PERFECT if you're someone who's looking to go a little bit out of the box with your makeup looks without pushing your comfort zone. I'm extremely pale and I'm so happy that all of these colors are usable on my skin!  I highly recommend this palette.
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter haven, FL
I love this glow kit so much! I own 3 and this one is my second favourite. I have owned it for a year now and nothing replaces these colors and this formula. I definitely recommend this one over The Aurora Glow Kit. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Ella R.
Flowery Br, GA
I personally love this product! It has amazing quality. I would use it everyday if I had it currently. My eye color is hazel. It has great packaging, it feels like a present in itself when you receive it! #giftcrush Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
I love this. The highlighters are very pigmented and good. Very good value and yes it's pretty pricey for highlighters. And there's not very much to improve the prouduct it's good. And the brand itself it's good and pricey. And yes I love them so I would buy again.
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
I love this highlight palette. It has super sleek, slim packaging, but still very sturdy! I do wish that it came with a mirror inside of it like my other Anastasia highlight palette. But all of the colors are nicely pigment with great shimmers. A fave for sure!!
Jami T.
Macomb , MI
Absolutely amazing! The ABH glow kits are one of my favorite highlighters. They are a blinding out of this world, super pigmented highlighter! This palette I would recommend for paler skin tones. I would definitely re purchase & recommend this palette. I love it!
Michelle L.
Westfield, NJ
I really loved all the colors in the palette and they were extremely pigmented. It was a little on the expensive side but it's good quality. I used it sparingly because they are interesting colors. They do need a little extra blending but otherwise beautiful!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I AM OBSESSED!! This is so pigmented and it gives you a instant holy grail glow that everyone wants!!! I recommend trying this it's so worth it and it will last forever! It stays on all day too!!!
Brittany V.
Port Richey, FL
By far my favorite highlight palette to date! The colors are absolutely stunning- there's a color for every look. Not bad for the price point either! It goes on very well, and stays on all day. I would recommend this to any highlight lover. The glow is real!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?