BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, it's my new favorite highlighter. I've always wanted to try Anastasia products, especially their highlighters and this is my first product by them. The glow is beautiful and there's four everyday shades along with ones you can use for eyeshadows as well. I love it
Elle L.
Vancouver, WA
Love love love this highlight palette. It is so bright and shines and no need to keep applying it before it makes you glow. I can swipe with a brush once and it’ll glow beautifully. I love the different colors too, they’re fun and if you just swipe a little, it can all be used for an everyday look. If you put on a few coats it’s good for going out or partying.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
It's ok. I bought it on sale, to see if it could be a dupe for the Kat Von D Alchemist Palette. Some colours are similar, but it has glitter in it. I was really looking for a dupe to the KVD Amythest colour, and I don't find anything close. Don't like the texture very much either. So, it's alright. In a pinch, it's good. Do I find myself reaching for it? No.
Vanessa h.
The pigments are sick you guys! This high light is insane. If you like irridesents than you need this one! For $40 you get 6 large pans of different shades. I love having the variety and that's an insane amount for your money. I've paid nearly that for just a single shade from other brands and wasn't half as satisfied. This is my go to highlight right now.
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
For the young at heart who really just want to glow! I love this highlight kit, it’s always my glow to! Star and Pink Heart are very nice everyday shades that never disappoint. They look great with any eyeshadow look and Lucky clover is such a unique shade!
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I'm a fan of all Anastasia Beverly Hills products and their highlighters are no exception. For $40 this is a good value for the amount of product you're getting and the packaging is cute and it reflects different colors as you move it around (I know there is an actual word for that but I can't think of if right now haha) These are colored highlights and the are actually pretty subtle but you can build them up (usually easier with contouring brushes or spraying your brush with setting spray to make it more intense) but they do have some chunkier glitters in it so it may pick up texture and you can certainly see the chunky glitter on your face. That is just something to keep on mind because with chunky glitters it can take a little more to make it blinding.
Victoria G.
I purchased this kit specifically for my eyes, and while I've never actually used it for everyday "Highlighting", it is beautiful and worth every penny. I love these colors for my inner corner or as toppers for eyeshadow, and out of most of the duochrome/pale Shimmers these are the most pigmented and buildable on my opinion. If you love a good Icy sheen, this is the way to go. I don't see myself ever using Lucky Clover (Green), or Purple Horseshoe (Purple) on my face, the others are easily workable. If you want something other than the typical warm golden colors, this is definitely the way to go!
Katie W.
The moonchild highlight glow kit is another great product by ABH. It's just as good as her other kits and the formula is awesome. Super shimmery, buttery soft powders are highly pigmented and easy to blend. Perfect for adding a little or a lot of sparkle to your every day or evening look.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I use this highlighter daily, even the purple shade. The colors blend seamlessly and are subtle but significant highlighters. I often use the shades as eyeshadow toppers. Swipe some on your fingertip and dab on top any shadow for a quick color enhancement. The kit is named after the ethereal beauty from the movie Never Ending Story, the moon child character. Her skin was dreamy and makeup flawless!
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I'd love to give these five stars, but they don't work very well as eye shadow transformers (which was my main reason for purchasing them). With that said, the colors are all very wearable and they don't have any chunky glitter pieces. I will probably never hit pan on these, which is fine, and I'm hopeful that they'll work as eye shadows if I apply a white base product first.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???