Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,546 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I love the colors in this highlighter palette! My boyfriend gifted this to me for Christmas and it was exactly what I wanted! I love the purple color to jazz up a night look. I highly recommend for anyone willing to be adventurous with their makeup!
I loved this product when I first purchased it, but it is not one I grab anymore in my collection. They give a nice glow but nothing amazing. The colors are pigmented so unless you like a green, blue or grey nightlight I would not recommend this one
These colors are so pigmented and gorgeous . I love all of Anastasia’s highlighters and you get so many gorgeous one for the price . The only reason I give this products is I could not personally wear these highlighters every day with any natural look .
this highlighter palette is definitely made for over the top looks. some of the shades are sheer and some are pigment! pros: it has very great shades, pigmented cons: not for natural looks. It is long lasting! i would recommend it to others!!
I love this product!! The shimmer is great!! The colors are great for my fair skin! Good on dry skin. I use this once a day! It stays on all day throughout school! I would absolutely buy again for my sister!
I couldn't help but to buy this the highlighters are very pigmented and have a great payoff. The palette is reasonably priced the packaging is nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone I believe that they still sell this. I know that you can buy this from beautylish.
Glitter is too chunky and doesn’t blend well at all. I’m pretty fair skin tone and I do not like how it looks on my skin at all. I would use eyeshadow over it any day.
Out of this world highlighter! I love purple horseshoe! That’s my go to for a beautiful iridescent glow that isn’t over the top. I love all of these colors and they are great if you really want to add something unexpected to your makeup routine.
I’ve heard so many great things about this palette I would love to receive it for Christmas!! The price may be high but I think it will be worth it!! Fingers crossed!
Have you ever wanted to feel like Elsa off frozen? If so get this. These subtle colors are Snow Queen worthy. It’s just a pretty palette. Makes lip sticks transform.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos