BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Ashley C.
New York
I love the colors in this highlighter palette! My boyfriend gifted this to me for Christmas and it was exactly what I wanted! I love the purple color to jazz up a night look. I highly recommend for anyone willing to be adventurous with their makeup!
Becka B.
I loved this product when I first purchased it, but it is not one I grab anymore in my collection. They give a nice glow but nothing amazing. The colors are pigmented so unless you like a green, blue or grey nightlight I would not recommend this one
Heather L.
These colors are so pigmented and gorgeous . I love all of Anastasia’s highlighters and you get so many gorgeous one for the price . The only reason I give this products is I could not personally wear these highlighters every day with any natural look .
•13•Parent M.
Lawrenceville
this highlighter palette is definitely made for over the top looks. some of the shades are sheer and some are pigment! pros: it has very great shades, pigmented cons: not for natural looks. It is long lasting! i would recommend it to others!!
Charlotte B.
I love this product!! The shimmer is great!! The colors are great for my fair skin! Good on dry skin. I use this once a day! It stays on all day throughout school! I would absolutely buy again for my sister!
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
I couldn't help but to buy this the highlighters are very pigmented and have a great payoff. The palette is reasonably priced the packaging is nice and sleek. I would recommend this to anyone I believe that they still sell this. I know that you can buy this from beautylish.
Mikaela S.
Vancouver, WA
Glitter is too chunky and doesn’t blend well at all. I’m pretty fair skin tone and I do not like how it looks on my skin at all. I would use eyeshadow over it any day.
Leiah T.
Las Vegas , NV
Out of this world highlighter! I love purple horseshoe! That’s my go to for a beautiful iridescent glow that isn’t over the top. I love all of these colors and they are great if you really want to add something unexpected to your makeup routine.
Yesenia Jessi C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve heard so many great things about this palette I would love to receive it for Christmas!! The price may be high but I think it will be worth it!! Fingers crossed!
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Have you ever wanted to feel like Elsa off frozen? If so get this. These subtle colors are Snow Queen worthy. It’s just a pretty palette. Makes lip sticks transform.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?