BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Elbisa L.
People with a more pale skin tone will love this glowkit! I love how there's unusual colors like the purple tones. You can have a big beam glow or a soft glow with pink heart which is one of my favorites
Faith W.
i love this palette but i don't really get to use it that often. the colors are crazy but that was the purpose of the palette. i only use it when i do a crazy color look, but i probably wouldn't buy it again
Angel M.
Poteet , TX
The highlight palette is very amazing and very beautiful but some of the colors you have to put more than you usually do but it still works well like all of the other highlight palettes that I have bought.
Kaitlyn G.
Pittston, ME
I fell in love with this palate when I purchased it. The pigment is breathtaking and I feel flawless when I rock it. It's pricey but worth every penny. I use this almost daily and tell everyone about it!
Danica N.
Merced, CA
Really great highlighter. Colors are all really pigmented & buildable. No downsides to this, really bright highlight. Very high quality, worth the price for 6 colors. I would definitely recommend this
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
I love this highlight kit! I was kind of off by the colors wondering how I could pull off some of these colors, but they truly look amazing. They go on so easily and really five that extra glow!
Tara A.
The best highlighting palette out there! The highlights are so nicely pigmented and buttery soft. Easy to blend and build on the face. It is a bit pricey but the product you get it so worth it!
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
I love this glow kit. It's so pretty and totally makes my face pop! I got this on sale for $20 so worth it! It lasts all day and it give my face this youthful glow! It's one of my favorites!
madison w.
This was my first highlighting kit, and although the colors are weird, I don't regret it one bit. I've created some very interesting highlighting looks with this, and will be buying another one once I run out.
Cinthia V.
Estos iluminadores está hermosos , tienen 4 colores bellísimos que usandolos en los lugares correctos iluminan bellísimo y los últimos dos son muy naturales pero con un brillo muy lindo
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???