Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,544 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 136 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
If you’re into chromatic halo graphic colors, this is a good palette for highlighting. Has enough colors to create different sheer looks. There are others out there that anyone can try but this has 6 colors that you can play around with and the formulas are nice.
I really love these highlights , the colors are really nice! They are long lasting & pigmented . They’re good for any type of skin it’s really nice I do recommend it to other people especially if you like soft colors then this is the perfect highlighting palette
This glow pallet is everything, The hint of colors are so nice. It's my first from this brand. It is a good value and worth the buy. I use this product depending if I want a lot of glow during the day. Would recommend this product if you like shimmering and glowing skin.
love love love every shade in this palette. All are stunning and very pigmented. They look so pretty on the skin! I got it on sale at sephora for 50% off so it was a steal of a deal and im so happy i saw it on there. I highly recommend i love ABH highlighters!
I love this palette so much! I use it mostly when I do a colorful look that needs an unconventional highlight shade. The colors are beautiful and they are super blinding! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants NASA to be aware of their cheekbones!
I enjoy the ingenuity of this product as it was the first one of its kind in the realm of colored highlighters. The colors are stunning swatched, but really do not add any practical value to a makeup collection because they are unwearable for every day makeup. Also, the formulation feels slightly chalkier than the traditional Anastasia highlighter kits.
Adorable colors adorable theme adorable packaging excellent for all skin types in my opinion cons are is that if use a brush it will get messy just use finger shimmery finish would recommend to others since it’s been out a while I wish it would cost less
Oh my gosh! Before this highlighter, boy was I lacking! My makeup game has increased so much with the help of this product. It lasts all day long, it’s super pigmented and the colors are SOOOOO pretty! I love it! Makes me feel like a magical unicorn. ✨✨✨✨
This highlight palate is a great palate to gift or revive, ive used it and plan on gifting it to my aunt, the highlight really pops out and had great shades, on the more expensive side, I happen to get it on sale. Over all great product, worth the buy!!
Love this palette. The colors are gorgeous and the color shifts are stunning. I love this formula because it gives you a great shimmer that is not chunky or too glittery. I love the shades and have definitely purchased more highlight palettes from ABH!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos