BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Ratna R.
If you’re into chromatic halo graphic colors, this is a good palette for highlighting. Has enough colors to create different sheer looks. There are others out there that anyone can try but this has 6 colors that you can play around with and the formulas are nice.
Ashley C.
I really love these highlights , the colors are really nice! They are long lasting & pigmented . They’re good for any type of skin it’s really nice I do recommend it to other people especially if you like soft colors then this is the perfect highlighting palette
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
This glow pallet is everything, The hint of colors are so nice. It's my first from this brand. It is a good value and worth the buy. I use this product depending if I want a lot of glow during the day. Would recommend this product if you like shimmering and glowing skin.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
love love love every shade in this palette. All are stunning and very pigmented. They look so pretty on the skin! I got it on sale at sephora for 50% off so it was a steal of a deal and im so happy i saw it on there. I highly recommend i love ABH highlighters!
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
I love this palette so much! I use it mostly when I do a colorful look that needs an unconventional highlight shade. The colors are beautiful and they are super blinding! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants NASA to be aware of their cheekbones!
member-a7474
I enjoy the ingenuity of this product as it was the first one of its kind in the realm of colored highlighters. The colors are stunning swatched, but really do not add any practical value to a makeup collection because they are unwearable for every day makeup. Also, the formulation feels slightly chalkier than the traditional Anastasia highlighter kits.
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Adorable colors adorable theme adorable packaging excellent for all skin types in my opinion cons are is that if use a brush it will get messy just use finger shimmery finish would recommend to others since it’s been out a while I wish it would cost less
nacayla w.
East Otto, NY
Oh my gosh! Before this highlighter, boy was I lacking! My makeup game has increased so much with the help of this product. It lasts all day long, it’s super pigmented and the colors are SOOOOO pretty! I love it! Makes me feel like a magical unicorn. ✨✨✨✨
Lauren B.
Kevil
This highlight palate is a great palate to gift or revive, ive used it and plan on gifting it to my aunt, the highlight really pops out and had great shades, on the more expensive side, I happen to get it on sale. Over all great product, worth the buy!!
Juliet L.
Love this palette. The colors are gorgeous and the color shifts are stunning. I love this formula because it gives you a great shimmer that is not chunky or too glittery. I love the shades and have definitely purchased more highlight palettes from ABH!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?