BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Grace T.
Hawthorne
It definitely has a buildable glow, not blinding at first swipe but nice and natural shimmer. The green undertoned "lucky clover" shade threw me off but its nothing too cray haha. Pink heart is one of my everyday go-to shades
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This is my go to highlighter pallet when I want a more galactic look. This pallet is pretty pigmented so I don’t need to use a lot to get a blinding glow. Gave it four stars because it does come off on my clothes a lot easier then the other pallets I own from ABH.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
My first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills product and I was not disappointed at all. Fell in love with this creamy and blinding product. All highlighters are so pigmented and are great for every skin color. Highly recommend you purchase.
Amanda D.
The Colony, TX
I’m in love with this highlighting palette from Anastasia. The colors are amazing. The perfect amount of pigment and color payoff. So many looks to create. The palette will last me such a long time. And definitely a keeper.
Vellexia V.
My favorite of all the beautiful options in the world Absolutely love this collection of highlighter!!! It's beautiful bright and shiny!!! I take with me everywhere!!! No matter the look always have to have my highlighter!!!
Diora l.
philadelphia
Bought for my makeup kit for work! All of my clients love it.. perfect for the summer. A lot of my blondes love this. It is very shimmery and bendable.. my clients always get compliments on their highlighter when i use this.
Carissa P.
Groton, CT
This is truly a beautiful palette. I love the cool toned colors. As a fair skin girl, it is my ride or die in the winter months. Long lasting, good assortment of colors, and pretty cheap considering you get 6 highlighters.
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington, CT
Love all of ABH highlighters. I have every palette and i can’t ever touch any others. They always make products that work on all skin tones. I am a cool tone and all colors work on me. I will forever purchase ABH products.
Cristina W.
Knoxville
I love this highlight kit! My favorite! Some of the colors aren't great for an everyday look or for work, but are great for a night out or special occasion. Very pigmented and vivid colors. Such a unique product! Love ABH!
Tricia G.
This is the perfect highlighter for summer! The colors go with anything and it’s not super sparkly! It’s long lasting and super pigmented. It’s got a bit of a shimmer to it but not overwhelming. I would recommend to others
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?