BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Kelsi B.
Dallas, TX
I usually tend to use more golden shades of highlighter but I really love this palette for a different cooler toned look every now & then. However, I recently found an amazing dupe for when I want a cooler glow at a lower price point. The L’Oréal True Match Lumi Shimerista in 505 Moonlight gives a beautiful cool toned glow that is very comparable. L'Oréal Paris True Match® Lumi Shimmerista Highlighting Powder
AMANDA K.
Winthrop Hbr, IL
I have extremely fair skin and I've always had an issue with gold highlights being in every highlight palette that came out, so when I first heard about this glow kit I was overjoyed. I'm not shy about my highlight, I don't do subtle highlight looks. This palette makes me look like I am from another planet and I LOVE it. I get compliments EVERY time I wear this highlight out. I would highly recommend this for ALL skin tones.
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
It took me a really long time to purchase this palette because I honestly didn't think it was something that I would use often because of the colors. To be honest I was right, its not exactly a palette that I use on a daily basis, it may not even be on a weekly basis but I love the palette just the same. A lot does go a long way and while the colors are unique as far as highlighting goes they are VERY beautiful! Would definitely recommend this palette.
Kelsey W.
Cold Spring, KY
I have to say that I'm mildly disappointed with this palette. I am a lover of highlighter, I wear it daily and lots of it. I have wanted this palette since the day it was released, and just recently finally purchased it. The colors are beautiful, but require quite a bit of build up to be the level most customers want. The pans are decently sized and I highly doubt I will ever reach the bottom of one of them, but $40 for a highlighter palette is not something I have the means to do often - I was hoping for quality similar to Kat Von D's Alchemist palette.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
I waited for such a long time to get this palette and it felt like forever counting the days until it came to my house. I own the Aurora ABH glow kit as well and find that the Moonchild is more subtle with the colors than the Aurora with its bright and vivid colors. There is nothing bad anyone can say about this highlighting palette and it is everything you want. Trust me!
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
I love this highlight palette! The shades are unique, but look beautiful on the skin and give a great pop to any makeup look! The product is vibrant and long wearing, and can be layered for a more intense glow. Although it is a little pricey, you get a lot of product and six different shades. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone looking to add a fun pop of colorful glow to their makeup routine!
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
This is the perfect product if you like to get creative with your makeup! Certain shades can be for an everyday look but some of the more unique ones are more suited for a night out or a crazy glam look. This kit has an intense glow so not for people who like a subtle highlight unless you blend it out a lot. My only complaint is it really magnifies my skins texture and any bumps or pores are more visible. I would buy this again though it's worth the price!
Megan C.
Cleveland, OH
I was so impressed with this Glow kit ! "Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish" is no lie ! My two favorite colors are Pink heart (which gives a soft pink opal reflect) and Star (which they describe as a mint and silver reflect)
This is a must have
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is such a fun highlighter palette! I love the whole moonchild theme and the iridescent shades are super pigmented and bright which I love. If you love a fun long lasting highlight then this palette would definitely be for you. If you are more into neutral highlight then I probably would not recommend. My absolute favorite shade is pink heart 💗
Katie H.
Parma Heights, OH
I really love this highlight pallette. It has great colors that can be used everyday but also some fun purple shades too. The colors arent too out there either. They look very natural on the skin but you ca build them up to really make the colors pop. Theu really add a good about of shine. i purchased this at Sephora and it was a good price for 6 different highlights. Would definetly reccomend for your friends or family who enjoy makeup and glowing. #giftcrush Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?