BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
Marirose M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This glow kit is so much fun. Honestly, I wear the pink and yellow highlighters on a daily basis. I do have to say though you need to have a light hand when you are applying because these can give you a white cast on the cheek bones.
Stephanie O.
Chesterton
Excellent kit! I bought it as soon as it launched. The packaging and esthetic are so cute! The product is easy to apply and lasts all day. There is a good amount of pigment. It’s not overwhelming. I would buy again!
jessica s.
leweston
I love this so much more than the aurora palette. This one has a dewy effect while the aurora was filled with chunky glitter. The color payoff is fantastic and it’s highly pigmented with a ton of glow. Perfect for a night out.
Emily C.
This glow kit is everything! The colors are amazing, they apply super easy and it’s long lasting. Great for all types of skin. I found a few of these in TJ Maxx so I got a great deal. I would definitely recommend!
Kimberly C.
Oneida
This palette is quite nice for pale skin people as the colors are not too extreme or warm toned. The formula is nice. They're not all everyday colors for face highlighting always but can also be used as eye shadows
Shay L.
Norwalk
All the shades are very pigmented and really pretty, even though they’re different because they’re unique shades. I mostly used the lightest shade and loved this palette a whole lot. Would definitely purchase again
Tona W.
High Point, NC
One of my favorite products. Just makes you feel sassy to wear it. I live for the color options ,they are super unique. I'm a performer so a green highlighter is AMAZING! It works beautifully and lasts all day on my skin.
courtney y.
Yelm, WA
If you are looking for that, glow for days look. Then baby this is the glaze to your donut. This highlight palette will have you glowin like a goddess, looking 120% finger lickin good and ready to paint the town.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
I remember when I saw this palette was coming out out i swear i stood up all night waiting for it. I love all the silver/purple tones they are so easy to apply and you can even mix them to create your own shade.
Anna L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this highlight! Super blinding and lasts a super long time. The colors worked so well on my skin, and my friends. 10/10 would recommend to almost everyone. Also, this is my everyday glow and it is GOALS!!!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?
Georgette A.