Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
4.59 / 5 based on 1,717 Reviews
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 138 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
This glow kit is so much fun. Honestly, I wear the pink and yellow highlighters on a daily basis. I do have to say though you need to have a light hand when you are applying because these can give you a white cast on the cheek bones.
Excellent kit! I bought it as soon as it launched. The packaging and esthetic are so cute! The product is easy to apply and lasts all day. There is a good amount of pigment. It’s not overwhelming. I would buy again!
I love this so much more than the aurora palette. This one has a dewy effect while the aurora was filled with chunky glitter. The color payoff is fantastic and it’s highly pigmented with a ton of glow. Perfect for a night out.
This glow kit is everything! The colors are amazing, they apply super easy and it’s long lasting. Great for all types of skin. I found a few of these in TJ Maxx so I got a great deal. I would definitely recommend!
This palette is quite nice for pale skin people as the colors are not too extreme or warm toned. The formula is nice. They're not all everyday colors for face highlighting always but can also be used as eye shadows
All the shades are very pigmented and really pretty, even though they’re different because they’re unique shades. I mostly used the lightest shade and loved this palette a whole lot. Would definitely purchase again
One of my favorite products. Just makes you feel sassy to wear it. I live for the color options ,they are super unique. I'm a performer so a green highlighter is AMAZING! It works beautifully and lasts all day on my skin.
If you are looking for that, glow for days look. Then baby this is the glaze to your donut. This highlight palette will have you glowin like a goddess, looking 120% finger lickin good and ready to paint the town.
I remember when I saw this palette was coming out out i swear i stood up all night waiting for it. I love all the silver/purple tones they are so easy to apply and you can even mix them to create your own shade.
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos