BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Mikayla J.
I really like this palette! I use for a lot of different looks, both editorial and glam. A lot of people have compared it to the alchemist palette by kat von d, but they differ quite a bit. If you like a more subtle color in your highlight - but still want to have the unique colors - this is for you!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I love all the colors in the palette and I’m so glad I finally have it. I love these types of colors for highlights. They are super pigmented. I also like mixing the colors. I have highlights hat are similar in color but don’t compare to this at all.
Angela M.
Murrieta, CA
This was my first ever highlighter palette and my favorite! I never regret it! I've used every color according to what my eyeshadow looked like. Very pigmented dry or wet. I spray my brush a little with setting spray to get a more dramatic look!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love the color choices.
The pink shade is the one i use most by far.
The colors are subtle on light/pale skin tones.
I always get compliments when i use this bad boy. BUT, its kinda chunky and it smells bad.
Also grabs onto texture on the skin.
Abigail W.
Mooringsport
Anastasia is the absolute queen of highlighter! This highlight is very smooth and easy to blend. It's extremely pigmented and a little goes a very long way. I was originally gifted this product, but I will have to purchase it again if I ever hit pan!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really like this palette because it offers a variety of highlights with a bunch of different shades without being too much or clashing with other colors. the pinks and purples and blues that are present are really subtle and not distracting.
Mackenzie đź’‹ B.
New Albany
I could not love this product more!!! It was my first time using it, and I will be using it again!!! The colors are SO pigmented and the formal feels weightless on my face. With a setting spray it lasted over 12 hours 10/10 would recommend
Mallory T.
I love all kinds of highlights. Colorful highlights have to be my favorite, however. These are so buttery and reflective. Even though they're colorful, they still look subtle and I use them and the sister palette Aurora, almost every single day.
Selena G.
State College, PA
I love the colors in this palette. They all show beautifully over my foundation, and it's very versatile for me. I just don't like that I have to put so much effort into building the coverage. It's great for someone that likes a subtle highlight, but I'm here trying to g l o w ✨
Jodie B.
I LOVE this highlighting palette. It is definitely worth the $40. You get 6 beautiful colors that are so pigmented and iradescent. I wear them everyday. I think they can look great on every one and you can also use them as eyeshadows!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???