BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Brittany V.
Port Richey, FL
By far my favorite highlight palette to date! The colors are absolutely stunning- there's a color for every look. Not bad for the price point either! It goes on very well, and stays on all day. I would recommend this to any highlight lover. The glow is real!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I AM OBSESSED!! This is so pigmented and it gives you a instant holy grail glow that everyone wants!!! I recommend trying this it's so worth it and it will last forever! It stays on all day too!!!
Michelle L.
Westfield, NJ
I really loved all the colors in the palette and they were extremely pigmented. It was a little on the expensive side but it's good quality. I used it sparingly because they are interesting colors. They do need a little extra blending but otherwise beautiful!
d a.
I really like this palette, and would really recommend purchasing. If you prefer cool tones for highlighter, this is good, but if you prefer warm tones, I would get the original glow kit. The pigments are really nice, and have an amazing glow. They also last long, if you use primer and/or setting pray.
Mikayla J.
I really like this palette! I use for a lot of different looks, both editorial and glam. A lot of people have compared it to the alchemist palette by kat von d, but they differ quite a bit. If you like a more subtle color in your highlight - but still want to have the unique colors - this is for you!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I love all the colors in the palette and I’m so glad I finally have it. I love these types of colors for highlights. They are super pigmented. I also like mixing the colors. I have highlights hat are similar in color but don’t compare to this at all.
Abigail W.
Mooringsport
Anastasia is the absolute queen of highlighter! This highlight is very smooth and easy to blend. It's extremely pigmented and a little goes a very long way. I was originally gifted this product, but I will have to purchase it again if I ever hit pan!
Ricki B.
Harlingen, TX
I love the color choices.
The pink shade is the one i use most by far.
The colors are subtle on light/pale skin tones.
I always get compliments when i use this bad boy. BUT, its kinda chunky and it smells bad.
Also grabs onto texture on the skin.
Angela M.
Murrieta, CA
This was my first ever highlighter palette and my favorite! I never regret it! I've used every color according to what my eyeshadow looked like. Very pigmented dry or wet. I spray my brush a little with setting spray to get a more dramatic look!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I really like this palette because it offers a variety of highlights with a bunch of different shades without being too much or clashing with other colors. the pinks and purples and blues that are present are really subtle and not distracting.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???