Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Magically-Metallic highlighters that offer a celestial skin finish. Layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, together or sweep them separately on face, eyes and body for a kaleidoscopic, shimmering effect. Ideal for use with Brush #23. For a brightly amplified glow, apply with a damp makeup brush or sponge.
- Blue Ice - Diamond white with an icy blue reflect
- Star - A moonstone fusion of mint, platinum and silver reflect
- Purple Horseshoe - A glittering lavender with an arctic blue reflect
- Pink Heart - Pearl white with a pink opal reflect
- Lucky Clover - A shamrock-infused gold with canary yellow diamond reflect
- Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect
Shades: Pink Heart, Star Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Myristate, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut Contenir: (+/-) Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) <162372> Shade: Purple Horseshoe Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Boron Ni
Top Questions See all 158 Q&A
Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
- "very pigmented if you spray setting spray on your face before highlighting! love it though!" in 38 reviews
- "i love the anastasia beverly hills products. they are so universal with all skin tones and are always worth the money! this glow kit is one of my favorites out of the several, because it always gives the pop of color i love with any everyday makeup look. i often wear this everyday and it is one of the favorite procure i use. my only problem with it is that 1/2 is the shades are way too dark for most fair skin tones, and only 3 of the 6 colors in the palette with be used. the other 3 can be used on they eyes, but they will not make their ways onto my face. another problem is that if you usually mist your highlighter brush before dipping into a highlighter, you can’t do that with some mists. it will collect on top of the product and seal it over, making the product less pigmented in areas. other than that, the highlighters are blinding and definitely show what color they are when light reflects off. i recommend this palette to all skin tones. it’s an amazing, universal palette." in 37 reviews
I love this product!! The shimmer is great!! The colors are great for my fair skin! Good on dry skin. I use this once a day! It stays on all day throughout school! I would absolutely buy again for my sister!
Out of this world highlighter! I love purple horseshoe! That’s my go to for a beautiful iridescent glow that isn’t over the top. I love all of these colors and they are great if you really want to add something unexpected to your makeup routine.
I love this palette for creative looks. I like to use them as eyeshadow toppers when I do more creative looks. They are gorgeous shades and very cool palette to own.
Have you ever wanted to feel like Elsa off frozen? If so get this. These subtle colors are Snow Queen worthy. It’s just a pretty palette. Makes lip sticks transform.
This is my FAVORITE highlighting palette. It’s perfect for my pale complexion, and it gives a beautiful glow without being too blinding (unless you want it that way of course). You can easily use these highlights to go full glam or everyday!
This product is absolutely amazing! I pretty much use it everyday. It'd very buildable so you can determine how natural or bold you want to go. Not to mention the colors are absolutely gorgeous. It is on the pricier side but we'll worth it.
These are very pretty l, fun highlights. I have mostly used the pink and green shades as they seem to be the easiest to work with. I need to get a bit more creative to use the other shades, as I have very pale skin. These apply beautifully!
I was unsure about the colors at first in this palette but I have fair skin so most highlighting palettes I can’t use cause not all the shades work for me but this I can use mainly every shade without it being too dark for my skin and I love it.
This palette is perfection. The colors are definitely not as everyday as her other palettes, but the colors are insanely beautiful! The price is so worth it! They're nice and rich, and creamy, and very easy to apply. The payoff is insane!
Q & A
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos