BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

• 😍😍😍😍 so gorgeous1 Answers
  • Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I go...3 Answers
  • I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...3 Answers
Charlotte B.
I love this product!! The shimmer is great!! The colors are great for my fair skin! Good on dry skin. I use this once a day! It stays on all day throughout school! I would absolutely buy again for my sister!
Leiah T.
Las Vegas, NV
Out of this world highlighter! I love purple horseshoe! That’s my go to for a beautiful iridescent glow that isn’t over the top. I love all of these colors and they are great if you really want to add something unexpected to your makeup routine.
Micheala S.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a gorgeous highlighter palette. I absolutely love having us in my collection and I adore the diversity of colors. I can play up several different looks by using a unique highlighter shade from this palette. I love the glow it gives me!
madison w.
Rostraver Twp, PA
I love this palette for creative looks. I like to use them as eyeshadow toppers when I do more creative looks. They are gorgeous shades and very cool palette to own.
Melissa P.
Concord, NC
Have you ever wanted to feel like Elsa off frozen? If so get this. These subtle colors are Snow Queen worthy. It’s just a pretty palette. Makes lip sticks transform.
jaclin f.
Patchogue, NY
This is my FAVORITE highlighting palette. It’s perfect for my pale complexion, and it gives a beautiful glow without being too blinding (unless you want it that way of course). You can easily use these highlights to go full glam or everyday!
Janice L.
Amherst
This product is absolutely amazing! I pretty much use it everyday. It'd very buildable so you can determine how natural or bold you want to go. Not to mention the colors are absolutely gorgeous. It is on the pricier side but we'll worth it.
conway g.
Kuna, ID
These are very pretty l, fun highlights. I have mostly used the pink and green shades as they seem to be the easiest to work with. I need to get a bit more creative to use the other shades, as I have very pale skin. These apply beautifully!
Jayla H.
I was unsure about the colors at first in this palette but I have fair skin so most highlighting palettes I can’t use cause not all the shades work for me but this I can use mainly every shade without it being too dark for my skin and I love it.
Lauren H.
This palette is perfection. The colors are definitely not as everyday as her other palettes, but the colors are insanely beautiful! The price is so worth it! They're nice and rich, and creamy, and very easy to apply. The payoff is insane!
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Katrina T.
Okay so I got this highlighter (Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit ) from ulta and I liked it at first but I feel like it doesn’t stick enough and I want the gorgeous instagram highlight any tips?