BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Highlighter

• I have a question for those of us who own both  Kat Von D...2 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? An...4 Answers
Johanna F.
Gardena,ca
Honestly swear that this moon child palat is so unique! Like the pigmentation is everything ! It comes with six different shades and they’re so cute for any event ! Some are exotic and sone are natural but they are all lovely
Julia M.
As much as I love this product, I'm not in love! I bought it off the Anastasia Beverly Hills website. It retails for about $40 American dollars. It's a good price for 6 big pans. I would recommend this over the Kat Von D Alchemist palette. The pan sizes are a lot bigger, you get more product for your dollar. I'm giving it 4 stars because I'm not in love with it but it's still a beautiful palette.
Dani M.
Toms River, NJ
I LOVE these colors. Every single one is very pigmented, extremely buildable, and gorgeous! Can be applied wet or dry for amazing payoff. In picture: Lucky Clover.
Bennie F.
Glen Rock
Amazing highlighters! The colors are so fun and beautifully pigmented! If they weren’t such odd colors I would wear them every day! I like to mix the colors some times too to create a beautifully glow!
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I love these highlights these are different and cute wouldn't wear for an everyday look but they are cute when you want to do something creative I love this stuff ❤️
Samantha L.
Salem, UT
Perfect for a bold, holographic looking glow. The undertones are so unique they just add a pop! The pink toned one is the only one I’d say looks natural, the rest are more artistic. My favorite is the blue ice!
Heysel A.
Indianapolis, IN
These shades are so much fun. Def not for everyday or everyone. I go easy when I use it on my cheekbones but I also use these colors for an inner corner highlight
Erica T.
Newport
A great palette for people that want to try out different color highlighters. Super pigmented, but not all the colors are realistic for my personal everyday wear (a couple are though)
Katelyn V.
Lucky clover and blue ice are my favorite shades from this palette. It's an alright palette, I never use the other shades as highlight because they're too dark on my light skin. But they make pretty eyeshadows.
Salem C.
A perfect highlighter palette for those wanting to feel ethereal and extraterrestrial. I personally really enjoy the light blue/white shade the most and am able to use the shades in a variety of looks. They also look super cute on the eye.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?