BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Nellie P.
Plumas Lake
I cannot even begin with this product. If I had to pick my favor thing I have in my make up collection it's this. I used it everyday. Highlighter is LIFE and he pigmentation in this is insane. Want intense GLOW?! Here it is. Colors are maybe not everyday for some, but I'm in LOVE.
Aaliyah B.
This colors are absolutely beautiful BUT... I find the powders to be chalky and when I put them on my face they don't seamlessly blend into my makeup, it looks like chunky, dry powder which I didn't like at all. And for the price I don't think it's worth it because the quality was pretty poor in my opinion but I wanted to like it!
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
This is one of the best highlighters I have ever used. This kit converted me to high end highlighters. And if you break it down its really only a little over six dollars for every highlighter which is a great deal. I would highly recommend especially because its back in stores.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I am obsessed with this highlight pallet!!!! I was nervous to buy it at first because I'm pretty pale and didn't want a blue shimmer streak on my cheek but let me tell you it looks amazing on pale skin! If you are looking for a great highlight pallet definitely recommend!!!!!
Austin V.
The colors are pretty don't get me wrong. But if you're fair skinned most will look muddy on you and I didn't buy this to be an eyeshadow palette. Also if you have the KVD alchemist palette you really don't need this palette. Yeah it's a pretty palette, but there are some downsides
Paige 🌱.
Belleville, AR
I just bought this and I am in love. I have tried all the colors and they are all beautiful. It is a shine from the makeup Gods. YASS QUEEN. It holds up rain and shine. It's more faithful than my ex. LOVE ITTTTT. I would buy again, but I think this will last a while.
Sherlie Kay M.
Winter Haven , FL
I love this glow kit so much! I own 3 and this one is my second favourite. I have owned it for a year now and nothing replaces these colors and this formula. I definitely recommend this one over The Aurora Glow Kit. Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Becky M.
Eugene, OR
This palette is PERFECT if you're someone who's looking to go a little bit out of the box with your makeup looks without pushing your comfort zone. I'm extremely pale and I'm so happy that all of these colors are usable on my skin!  I highly recommend this palette.
Ella R.
Flowery Br, GA
I personally love this product! It has amazing quality. I would use it everyday if I had it currently. My eye color is hazel. It has great packaging, it feels like a present in itself when you receive it! #giftcrush Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Shantal M.
Nebraska City
I love this. The highlighters are very pigmented and good. Very good value and yes it's pretty pricey for highlighters. And there's not very much to improve the prouduct it's good. And the brand itself it's good and pricey. And yes I love them so I would buy again.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???