BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This is a must have in your collection for glow kits I have to say! I could not believe how stunning the palette is. The vibrant mix of colors. Some days you want to glow like a princess other days you want to shine like a mermaid and on your easy days rocking out with all colors of the rainbow expressing that unicorn that you are!!
Laura G.
Camden , NJ
Received this glow kit for my birthday and the highlights r perfect a little goes a long way and it last for a good while long as you set it my go to when I wanna shine great buy and i still have a full amount it really is worth 40$ highly recommend
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
This glow kit is great. I use these colors a lot and I use them with each other pretty often. I really don’t use the silver much. I wish that could have been maybe a gold or something instead. Other than that, all of the colors are stunning. I like to put them on my cheekbones or over dark eyeshadow on my eyelids.
Gabbie R.
This is not a natural palette, but you know that before buying it. That being said this is such a fun palette and it is so greta for different looks. I have also worn the pink and silver color out for normal occasions and I have gotten compliments on it. I really love this palette and how fun it is to wear.
Lindsey C.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I honestly don’t love the moonchild glow kit as much as I love Nichole’s because I don’t think the formula was created the same. Nichole’s is much more versatile to use with an everyday look and smoother in my opinion!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit is one of the first highlighter palettes I had, and it has seen better days. I learned so much with that palette, I got over my fear or color, shimmer, light, so many things. I also learned with that palette you get what you pay for.
Ladies, hear me again, you get what you pay for.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles , CA
Hands down my favorite highlighting palette. At first, you think to yourself that maybe only a few colors are wearable, but honestly, all of them are usable. I love to use them as highlighters or eyeshadows. Strobing is a breeze with these guys. Super rich and buttery only like Anastasia can, never less.
Julia R.
Topeka
I don’t know why I rated it a four but the colors are so gorgeous, and the highlighters are blendable and buildable. I never know which color to use :( The packaging is absolutely stunning though, just like everything inside. I recommend this product BUT this isn’t the most blinding highlighter ever lmao
Shandra J.
Plano, TX
This is the perfect gift for your makeup loving friend! I hope to find it in my stocking as well. I love the way these shimmer on light skin tones, and really pop on darker skin tones. I would even use them as a shadow, not just a highlighter. You can find this @Sephora and Shephora JCPenny. #moonchild ♡
Hayley A.
Cypress, TX
This highlight is bomb. My sister bought this a couple months ago and I use it every day. All of them are awesome, but pink heart is my favorite. It stays on so well. I’ve gotten so many compliments on how good it looks even after hours of first putting it on. Very pigmented. So worth it. I’ve been using my sisters like I said before but this is definitely on my Christmas list.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???