BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Kaylee F.
Texas City, TX
This is my all time favorite highlighter! The color and pigment are both amazing. I love the color pink heart. The formula is soft and blends out very nicely. It is rather pricey, but you do get what you pay for. It will last a good while, and will stay on for a long time!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I received this last week. I do really like it but am not in love with it. The shades are all very cool which I wasn't expecting. I am mixed race and I think that they are a little too pale for me. The pink shade isn't too bad but the blue, grey and champagne colors makes me look drawn out. The pigmentation is wonderful however, and the palettes feel very soft. A lot of product for $42
Alison Y.
Kearney, NE
Can we just talk about how incredible this highlighter palette is? Because it's to die for. The packaging is adorable, and holographic. The colors are so versatile, and can be used on any skin tone. It basically makes you feel like a moon goddess. My favorite is purple horseshoe, it seriously looks incredible on my fair skin. I like to use it on matte black lipstick too, because it gives it a cool iridescent shine. In love with this palette.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I was so excited to purchase this product that I'd be lusting over for months. I thought of all the different looks I could create with this palette but honestly I was so bummed out. The pink shade is the only one that really pops on my skin. I'm very fair and most of the colors don't show very brightly at all. I also found it to be pretty chalky. Not at all worth the money at all.
Dioni S.
Henderson, NV
this palette is a great way to create dimension for any look. I used this to create a really easy Halloween look (Luna, the cat from sailor moon) - the colors can be built to increase intensity. I would recommend this palette to anyone looking to explore with vivid colors and add a subtle glow.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I was so pumped when this came out and it took me forever before I finally got my hands on it and omg was I underimpressed! I love a blinding highlight which this doesn’t do and also I feel like some of the shades then to have a chunky glitter which is something I’ve never encountered. This pallet has a great color combination but not a great formula to back it
Vanessa h.
The pigments are sick you guys! This high light is insane. If you like irridesents than you need this one! For $40 you get 6 large pans of different shades. I love having the variety and that's an insane amount for your money. I've paid nearly that for just a single shade from other brands and wasn't half as satisfied. This is my go to highlight right now.
Kendra H.
I really like this glow kit. The colors are very beautiful and versatile and super pigmented. The only colors I can really use on a daily basis are lucky clover and blue ice. Overall if you’re wanting to buy one of the glow kits for daily use I don’t really think this one would be the right choice for you.
Alice C.
Seaside, OR
This is an amazing product. All of the colors look fantastic on my fair skin tone. Nothing is wrong with the formula. It's very vibrant and buildable. I haven't really noticed any fall out. Perfect for a variety of looks! I have already recommended this to all of my friends!
Tiffany G.
Seattle, WA
It is a collection of 6 metallic powder highlighters for an intense luminosity.

6 shades to highlight face, eyes, and body.
Can be applied wet or dry

I am new to trying differnt makeup techniques and when i saw this i fell in love with the colors.

I have never in My life tired highlights or really know were they go but would love to find out
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???