BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Emily H.
Kingsport
So my ONLY problem with this is that I never use it. I bought it because it was on sale and it was the only glow kit I’d ever heard of and I always heard great reviews about it but for someone like me who NEVER does drastic makeup...it’s kinda pointless. That being said I have played with it a lot and the colors are extremely pigmented, go on very well and last all day for sure! Best when applied with a damp brush.
lisa c.
Very beautiful palette for highlighting. It’s not very pigmented. But it’s beautiful for highlighting face. It’s very shimmery. I like it leaves like a suddle shine/sparkle. I don’t think I would purchase again.
Anna S.
I was a little worried about the shades in this palette because I have pretty fair skin, but I am so glad I went outside my comfort zone and got this! The formula is so blendable and the shades create such a beautiful highlight without being so pigmented that they create a harsh green or purple stripe on my fair skin. ABH is known for having a great highlight formula, and the formula in this palette lives up to that reputation. The highlighters are so smooth and creamy. It doesn't emphasize texture. It doesn't fade throughout the day. I can't say enough good things about this palette and I can't wait to get the Aurora palette to use with it!
Mariah D.
San Jose , CA
Okay I have this one :) I got it as a Christmas gift an I was blown away . I absolutely loved it ! I love it so much I try not to use it as much unless I'm going somewhere special like out to eat or out of town ,it's very pigmented and the collies show as is , so yes !! That purple horseshoe highlights gonna have you POPPIN . My favorites I like to mix are the blue ice an the pink heart that ones my go to all day look and the blue ice an the blue moon is when I wanna change it up .
Emily K.
St. Petersburg
This palette is beautiful! All of the colors are amazing. It goes on smooth and it only takes a little bit of powder. My only problem with this palette is that the colors are a little too bold for my liking. It’s great for going out but when I go to work I think the blues and the purples are a little too much on my pale skin. It looks amazing on my roommates olive skin tone. The pink one is my favorite.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I use this highlighter daily, even the purple shade. The colors blend seamlessly and are subtle but significant highlighters. I often use the shades as eyeshadow toppers. Swipe some on your fingertip and dab on top any shadow for a quick color enhancement. The kit is named after the ethereal beauty from the movie Never Ending Story, the moon child character. Her skin was dreamy and makeup flawless!
Ani L.
New York
I like Anastasia highlighters, but this pallet didn’t work for me. For some reason the product in it are powdery and not as pigmented as Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit , which I love (gives me a great glow) I wanted to really love it, but I don’t reach out to it as much as I do for my ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter . Not a great glow pallet in my opinion.
Maryam V.
Washington DC
Anastasia Beverly Hills honestly never disappoints! I was so exited to get my hands on this and when I finally did, it didn’t disappoint. It is very, very pigmented and pretty creamy! This is my favorite highlighter palette in my whole collection. I’m so exited for Anastasia BH to come out with more amazing and pigmented highlighters like this one. It is DEFINITELY worth the money!
Marlene x.
I bought this highlighter and I love it. Gives me a pop of color to many natural makeup looks I have on. Or it adds a little something extra to a look. It also works great as an eyeshadow topper or anything you can imagine doing with it. I do recommend if you aren't afraid of color and if you are there are other more natural pallets of the same brand. I love it.
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, it's my new favorite highlighter. I've always wanted to try Anastasia products, especially their highlighters and this is my first product by them. The glow is beautiful and there's four everyday shades along with ones you can use for eyeshadows as well. I love it
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???