BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #15 in Highlighter

• Blue Moon - Frozen blue with a silver reflect

• Girls... what do you got makeup from Black Friday ? I got Anasta...3 Answers
  • Is this too pigmented to also be used as an eyeshadow? And where ...4 Answers
Vanessa h.
The pigments are sick you guys! This high light is insane. If you like irridesents than you need this one! For $40 you get 6 large pans of different shades. I love having the variety and that's an insane amount for your money. I've paid nearly that for just a single shade from other brands and wasn't half as satisfied. This is my go to highlight right now.
Kendra H.
I really like this glow kit. The colors are very beautiful and versatile and super pigmented. The only colors I can really use on a daily basis are lucky clover and blue ice. Overall if you’re wanting to buy one of the glow kits for daily use I don’t really think this one would be the right choice for you.
Alice C.
Seaside, OR
This is an amazing product. All of the colors look fantastic on my fair skin tone. Nothing is wrong with the formula. It's very vibrant and buildable. I haven't really noticed any fall out. Perfect for a variety of looks! I have already recommended this to all of my friends!
Tiffany G.
Seattle, WA
It is a collection of 6 metallic powder highlighters for an intense luminosity.

6 shades to highlight face, eyes, and body.
Can be applied wet or dry

I am new to trying differnt makeup techniques and when i saw this i fell in love with the colors.

I have never in My life tired highlights or really know were they go but would love to find out
Paige A.
Mt Washington, KY
This was my first highlighting kit I ever got. This gives a alien-esque glow so definitely use a light hand if you like your glow more subtle. Some of the colors like the grey are a little too light for a my skin tone but others are absolutely gorgeous on! I mostly use this in the fall and winter as it's a little too shimmery for summer.
Syerra V.
Fort Worth , TX
I just bought this product and I really like it so n though some of the colors are a little impractical for highlighting I can use them as a lip topper or eyeshadow! If you are looking for something with good quality and something a little more out there then I recommend this! Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glow Kit
Anna D.
So pretty and colorful! I love wearing it to special events. I always get so many compliments. Doesn't look weird and stays on pretty well. I wear it over Milk's holographic highlighter and it looks really cool.
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
I LOVE this highlighter palette! I use it almost every time I do my makeup, I'm a little biased since I like to be colorful and weird with my makeup. The pigmentation is amazing and the colors are beautiful. I'm definitely going to buy her new Aurora Palette!
Berenice G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product! I have one and I got one for my Roomate! These are such beautiful colors that are not too common. We absolutely love the green shade. If you've been on the fence with this product I recommend going to a store that has it in person and swatch it, I promise you will instantly fall in love with the shades.
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I really love this palette, but pink heart, blue ice, and purple horseshoe are too glittery. I haven’t heard this complaint so I’m not sure if I just got a weird batch or what. I use it anyway and I really like all of the shades. They’re really nice and pigmented and just beautiful. I do recommend and I would repurchase.
Asmaa A.
Egypt
How can I buy it ,and what about price ?
Fatime U.
Woodhaven, NY
Jayla H.
I don’t know how to get these highlights blinding maybe it’s just me?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
How would you suggest making it wearable for everyday looks?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Are the glows breathtaking ???